T Nation

Best Biotest Supps for My Goals?

I am currently 25 years old
~185 lbs
~18-20%bf (thats a guess based on my experience)
I have been wanting to do a BB show for quite a while now but have had things limit those posibilities (finances/time constraints/injuries)

I have been mostly working to fix imbalances in my body and just gain a sense of how my body works and reacts to different excercise programs)

I have tried many different products:
Tribulus (one of my favorites)
so many different whey products
Spike
Superfood
fish oil
creatine
glutamine
and many others

ok so my goal for the next few months is…big surprise… gain lean mass.
however i have a budget. what would be the best Biotest sups to get on say a
$50/month budget?
$100/month?
$150/mo?
$200/mo?

I want to build naturally so any sups that would be more beneficial to someone taking AAS would not be what i want.

im sure someone will say do a search but i figure the budget aspect might be somewhat interesting so see what people prioritize.
thanks
-Boz

Protein powder
Creatine
Fish oil
ZMA

I order Spike just because I need the pick me up before going to the gym and I like the taste more then coffee which i drink in the morning.

I dont see a point in buying more than that if you have a budget.

[quote]Ratchet wrote:
Protein powder
Creatine
Fish oil
ZMA

I order Spike just because I need the pick me up before going to the gym and I like the taste more then coffee which i drink in the morning.

I dont see a point in buying more than that if you have a budget.[/quote]

thanks for the response!

I tried ZMA for a little while. I didnt really notice anything from it. what kind of results do you see from it? do yu think a change in the dosage might enhibit a response in me?

This obviously depends on your diet, but if forced to choose, this would be the order that I’d prioritize.

Metabolic Drive
Flameout
Surge
Superfood
Beta-7
Creatine monohydrate
Rez-V
Alpha Male

I pick up Spike Shotgun at my local 7Eleven a few days a week, but I don’t look at it as a supplement in the same sense as these other products.

I don’t see the hype over superfood, wouldn’t it just be better to eat vegetables?

If you dont like veg you can mix a few up in a blender and siv out all the pulp. Just make sure you add a bit of fruit in, or it will taste like compost.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
I don’t see the hype over superfood, wouldn’t it just be better to eat vegetables?

If you dont like veg you can mix a few up in a blender and siv out all the pulp. Just make sure you add a bit of fruit in, or it will taste like compost.[/quote]

for me its time. much easier to mix superfood with some water and down it on the run instead of buying/cleaning/preparing/maybe cooking/blending all the fruits and veggies that you would need to that are in superfood

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
I don’t see the hype over superfood, wouldn’t it just be better to eat vegetables? [/quote]

In an ideal world, yes. Unfortunately, my schedule makes it very difficult to get in as many vegetables as I’d like. So, Superfood lets me easily boost my fruit and vege intake in 30 seconds.

Flameout- Cheaper than salmon.
For those on a budget, superfood is a real money saver.

Creatine is so cheap, everyone should be on it.
Protein powder is cheaper than meat.

I like to think when I’m taking these that I’m saving money.

Surge is great but expensive in UK.

If you take every Biotest supp possible you’ll be huge! Guaranteed.

$200/month?

Creatine (about $5 month)
ZMA $15/month
Fish oil $40/month
Surge $33/month
Metabolic Drive $33-60/month

that leaves you with about $50 extra a month.

for that I would spring for 11-T that comes to about $60/month

assuming of course everything else is in order

PS- veggies aren’t hard to get in (of course I have more time than some I guess, but a salad with meat, nuts, olive oil is an easy way to get veggies).

[quote]ethos14 wrote:
If you take every Biotest supp possible you’ll be huge! Guaranteed. [/quote]

ahhh if only i could afford it… damn erratic economy!!!

$50/mnth
Surge or a post-workout drink equiv.

$100/mnth
add Flameout and creatine

$150/mnth
add a protein meal type shake, like Metabolic Drive or buy more food.

$200/month
Add Alpha Male and/or buy more food.

I really only use Surge, Flameout, and creatine. I like using Alpha Male, but I consider it a nice “treat” to use every so often, it is not a neccessary supplement (IMO).

Creatine is so cheap on this site, there is no sense in not buying it at all. The protein meal shakes I get every so often, but milk works well as a cheaper equivalent (if your body handles it well, some can’t do it). Or like I listed, buy more food.