Best Biotest Supplement for Me?

Weight:206
Body Fat%17
Max Squat:320
Max Bench:225

Goals: Gain weight and strength

Flameout

Um, that’s a super-vague question. Depends a good bit on what/how you’re eating, how you’re training, and how much you want to budget for supps.

Best I can do is come up with a top 5 list, in no particular order and not necessarily all together: Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth, MAG-10, Surge Recovery, Creatine, Anaconda.

Nandrosol, stacked with Myostat. BANG…DONE!!!

Nah, just kidding. Your question is unbelievably vague, but Chris gave you a good list of some of Biotest’s core supplements.

I finished up smolov jr for squats a few weeks ago. I’ve started a 6x4 program for my bench press and squats starting at 80% of my max for each. I’m working out about 4 times a week. I’m eating about 3500 calories a day. Pretty clean diet. Eggs,tuna,chicken,bananas,grapes,steak,oatmeal,peanut butter…

Se7en.

I decided to go with the Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth. Good price

[quote]BigRedMachine87 wrote:
I decided to go with the Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth. Good price[/quote]

How anticlimactic.

Watch the “So you think you can squat” and the “So you think you can Bench” video series if you haven’t already. You can google and find it easy.

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:
Watch the “So you think you can squat” and the “So you think you can Bench” video series if you haven’t already. You can google and find it easy.[/quote]

These are the nuggets of info that make this site worth coming to! Thanks. ; ^ )

[quote]BigRedMachine87 wrote:
I finished up smolov jr for squats a few weeks ago. I’ve started a 6x4 program for my bench press and squats starting at 80% of my max for each. I’m working out about 4 times a week. I’m eating about 3500 calories a day. Pretty clean diet. Eggs,tuna,chicken,bananas,grapes,steak,oatmeal,peanut butter…

I decided to go with the Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth. Good price[/quote]
Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth is a good choice as a daily shake for your goals, but you really want to make sure you’re getting some quality workout nutrition - simple carbs and protein immediately before/during your training. The proteins in MD Muscle Growth are designed to digest a bit more slowly, so it’s not ideal for workouts.

If you can swing it, you might want to grab some Surge Recovery, Anaconda, or MAG-10 to have around training.