T Nation

Best Biotest Stack?

I am trying to find out what I should stack out of Biotest products for size/strength gains. (Including Methoxy-7) Thank you all for your input…

Try the Spike, Alpha Male, HOT-ROX, TRIBEX, Carbolin 19, Methoxy-7, ZMA, Micronized German Creatine, Surge, Power Drive stack.

And be sure to use Grow! and Metabolic Drive.

[quote]brandon51287 wrote:
I am trying to find out what I should stack out of Biotest products for size/strength gains. (Including Methoxy-7) Thank you all for your input… [/quote]

They’ve already taken care of it for you. The New Alpha Male. Methoxy-7 could be good to add as well.

Thanks i appreciate the help

[quote]brandon51287 wrote:
Thanks i appreciate the help[/quote]

No problem.

The new Alpha Male has Carbolin 19 added, so it’s already a stack. I’d add some Metabolic Drive or Grow! to it if you need the protien and calories. And might as well use the creatine. It’s inexpensive.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
brandon51287 wrote:
I am trying to find out what I should stack out of Biotest products for size/strength gains. (Including Methoxy-7) Thank you all for your input…

They’ve already taken care of it for you. The New Alpha Male. Methoxy-7 could be good to add as well.[/quote]

this is the stack that i’m take along with Surge, creatine, and Metabolic Drive(low carb). i have had great gains with it, just make sure your diet is in the right place, or you will not benifit as much. good luck to you.

I have been needing to do some fixes to my diet for a while now… not that i dont know what is right for me, but holding myself accountable to following a strict plan is definately a downfall. ha

The best addition to a good diet for size strength is Power Drive/creatine.
You won’t notice it on day one like Spike but stick with it. It’s great for strength