Best Beer Ever

http://www.sierranevada.com/beers/harvest.html

It’s in a limited run and I just picked up 5 22oz’s! Last time this stuff came around it was gone in two days because of the favorable review that the Post ran. This stuff is truly awesome.

#2 Iron City
#3 Philadelphia Lager

#4 Coors Light (as if this needed mentioning)

Any Lite beer.

Like making love in a canoe.
Fucking close to water.

erm…aren’t most american beers rather watered down? what is the standard percentage down there, anyhow? 4?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Let’s do a beer tribunal. Let’s start voting out the bad ones.

#1 Olympia beer

This is NOT beer. It is water with some yellow dye.[/quote]

Ohhh, about that… I actually used to live in Olympia and we drank the hell out of that shit! So, for sentiments sake I vote “No.”

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
erm…aren’t most american beers rather watered down? what is the standard percentage down there, anyhow? 4?[/quote]

Lol! The US has the best beer in the world. Easily.

Plus the short Olympia bottles had some sort of puzzle on the bottlecaps that took us high drunkards some time to figure out!

On a side note, my favorite brewery, New Belgium, based in Fort Collins, CO has started putting microbrews in cans. They started with their classic Fat Tire, so maybe it’ll be cheaper in stores. The snob in me thinks this is dumb, but the cheap economist says more variety at a cheaper cost may not be that bad. I pour all my beer into pint glasses anyways. Nothings going to replace the bottle, but times when I go camping cans seem like a batter fit, no opener needed and no worries of broken glass due to being way more drunk at a higher altitude!

ouch, i like coors light. i haven’t had iron city since i just turned 21, but that’s all my dad drank back in college (pittsburgh native).

as for voting off:

PBR. tastes like soap suds.

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
erm…aren’t most american beers rather watered down? what is the standard percentage down there, anyhow? 4?[/quote]

Pretty much. Between 4-5%. Anything that’s mass produced at least.

#5 Corona - I don’t care how popular it is and how much they advertise, it doesn’t change the fact that it’s terrible.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
Lol! The US has the best beer in the world. Easily. [/quote]

US beer is horse piss.
Canadian beer is moose piss.
German beer is skunk piss.
Australian beer is kangaroo piss.
Give me an English or Irish ale or stout.
Now that’s bliss, not piss.

Free Beer is the best

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:

Son, Labatt Blue is hardly nectar of the gods. The US makes a lot of shitty beer, but so does Canada.

You’re so fucking wrong.

This is the best beer.

The Abyss - From Deschutes

Is Rolling Rock on the bad beer list yet?

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:
erm…aren’t most american beers rather watered down? what is the standard percentage down there, anyhow? 4?

Lol! The US has the best beer in the world. Easily. [/quote]

You’re wrong. I’m not against your opinion however, It only seems you don’t know what you are talking about on this one.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Is Rolling Rock on the bad beer list yet?[/quote]

Rolling Rock is like my favorite swill ever! Nothing beats a six pack of Rolling Rock and a few pizzas for mega-cheat meal. (You can’t drink good beer with pizza)

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

(You can’t drink good beer with pizza)

[/quote]

You must be eating shitty pizza then too.

I don’t know where in Wisconsin you are, but if you’re ever driving through Mundelein, Illinois try Bills Pizza & Pub.

Best Pizza Ever.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
Free Beer is the best[/quote]

You are an honest man. I’m only a beer snob if there’s money in my wallet, and I’m paying. Once I’m drunk, I’ll drink the moose piss.