Best Batman Moment Ever

Ok guys, this is one of my geek moment.

Came across this Justice League tidbit about Batman going time traveling and meeting Terry McGinnis/Batman Beyond and is older self. The meeting is super funny, full of quotes that are sure to be classics

HE HAD A MECHANICAL ARM!

I always like the line from the Dark Knight…

Fake Batman: What makes you different? What gives you the right?

Real Batman: I’m not the one wearing hockey pads.

Time is running out

-.-

That was one episode that deserved awards.

“I am more surprised I lived that long”

Classic.

Why didn’t they ever do more with Static?

Can’t say I disagree with the list here: http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/russkafin/batbest.html

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Classic.

Why didn’t they ever do more with Static?[/quote]

The “I can’t believe was ever that green” coming from older Bruce Wayne deserve a place in the archive as well, and GL and Static’s “Batman is playing the good cop” bit.

They did a Static where he travels to the future and meet with Terry McGinnis, it was one awesome episode.

Here’s part 1: - YouTube
Part 2:- YouTube
Part 3: - YouTube

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Classic.

Why didn’t they ever do more with Static?[/quote]

Static was a pimp. I loved that show, and then it just disappeared as did all my favorite action hero cartoons :frowning:

Like wtf happened to batman Beyond? I used to watch that every saturday morning but I haven’t seen it on in years.

Not Batman, but a rogue . . . Clayface . . . I think the second one . . .

In the recent Detective Comics “Whatever Happened to the Dark Knight,” at one of the funerals for Batman [not actually a spoiler, it’s a Neil Gaiman piece; of course there’s a funeral], Clayface is talking about how Batman died.

“He died saving the city. Well, he did save the city, but he died saving me. I’m hanging on there, and I tell him ‘let me go, I’m not worth it.’ He says to me ‘everybody’s worth it.’ So he pulls me up. Then the bomb goes off.”

Hell, that issue alone had enough “God Damn, he’s the Batman” moments to fill this thread.