Best Avatars

I happen to like mine a lot. Let’s see some others…and no I will not change to any suggestions… :wink:

I put mine up for nomination.

I say the avatars I had a year ago were better than yours. I had variety. If you wanted boobs, I had boobs. If you wanted violence, I had violence. If you had sick demented stuff, I had sick demented stuff (ask Vader).

My vote goes for Indy.

biceps_craze

anything with lots of tits and ass.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I say the avatars I had a year ago were better than yours. I had variety. If you wanted boobs, I had boobs. If you wanted violence, I had violence. If you had sick demented stuff, I had sick demented stuff (ask Vader).

My vote goes for Indy.[/quote]

Yeah, you easily had the best avatars, Wol. Plus, you were consistent.

No contest.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

My vote goes for Indy.[/quote]

I think Wol’s avatars in general are the best.

I like my avatar because I think it is fucked up when I say something filthy with that cute little baby face.

I had a lot of pm’s about this one … i’ve only had two in the 4 years I’ve been on this site so … yea … but I put swinging tits up for nomination

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I happen to like mine a lot. Let’s see some others…and no I will not change to any suggestions… :wink:

[/quote]

I don’t get why this is funny/deserves to be even considered best avatar.

[quote]JLu wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

I don’t get why this is funny/deserves to be even considered best avatar.[/quote]

I see why it’s funny. Cuz the man uses the SHIT out of some telepromters. I’d assumed that was self-evident; but that’s what I get for assuming.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

My vote goes for Indy.

I like my avatar because I think it is fucked up when I say something filthy with that cute little baby face.[/quote]

Actually, it’s the addition of the Cabbage patch kid that puts me over the edge.

What?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I had a lot of pm’s about this one … i’ve only had two in the 4 years I’ve been on this site so … yea … but I put swinging tits up for nomination [/quote]

Yeah, that sounds like something 'ol Jack Burton would say…

2 votes for me! Suck it, headhunter!

Alright I changed mine just to through my hat in the ring.

The great Mr. Cash. This mural was on the side of Bender’s in Denver, where my band’s last gig was played.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
biceps_craze[/quote]

Thank you. :slight_smile: Hmmmm…Jchenky’s new one (the one with the fruit) made me lol. So yah, hmm I nominate that one.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
2 votes for me! Suck it, headhunter!

[/quote]

Whoa, it ain’t over, til it’s over!

I’m still waiting for my fanbase to vote for my avatar. Then YOU can suck it!

Where are all the LankyMofo fanboys at?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

My vote goes for Indy.

I like my avatar because I think it is fucked up when I say something filthy with that cute little baby face.[/quote]

Heheheheh I love the way you think seriously :slight_smile:

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
biceps_craze

Thank you. :slight_smile: Hmmmm…Jchenky’s new one (the one with the fruit) made me lol. So yah, hmm I nominate that one.[/quote]

OH yeah! Thanks for the vote Bicep :slight_smile:

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
biceps_craze

Thank you. :slight_smile: Hmmmm…Jchenky’s new one (the one with the fruit) made me lol. So yah, hmm I nominate that one.

[/quote]

you’re welcome.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
biceps_craze

you’re welcome.[/quote]

Kiss ass.

And to LankyMofo: We’ll see who wins. You may have Bob Sagat on your side, but I built my entire popularity base from my avatars.

I was like that one chick in middle school whose boobs suddenly grew over the summer. I’m rocking Double D’s now and I’m not wearing a bra, mother fucker. (I just ate pancakes, so I’m hyper)