Best Argument Against Obama I've Read

[quote]Mr_White wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Mr_White wrote:
I wouldn’t be worried about who your President is guys. I’d be more worried about when Iran, Russia and Friends decide to nuke the fuck out of you because they just simply don’t like you.

No president can change that. Clinton, Bush and Obama have all offered the hand of friendship to Iran who have snubbed each successive president only to then tell the world their nuclear program was for electricity and hide it all under ground then this year be like SURPRISE BITCHES we have a nuke now and if you do anything to us Russia will nuke you and we are going to nuke anyone who we see as a threat!

It’s escalating really fast and I’m guessing you have no media coverage of it. I’ll leave some links for you.
WW3 is round the corner seriously :confused:

Chief of the Russian General Staff Gen. Nikolai Makarov said on Wednesday. ?We are certainly not planning to fight against the whole of NATO,? Makarov said in an interview with the Ekho Moskvy radio, ?but if there is a threat to the integrity of the Russian Federation, we have the right to use nuclear weapons, and we will.?

[/quote]

Wow, another 21 year old foreign affairs expert. LOL…only on T Nation. Thanks for the laugh junior![/quote]

Not an expert obviously! Just find it interesting. Something will come of all this, Iran isn’t Iraq your not just going to roll in on the tanks and the problem will go away.

They’re hardly going to go round showing their hand, after keeping it so close to their chest in past years if they don’t feel pretty confident that they could look after themselves.

Read the articles, take what you will from it.[/quote]

When you say stuff like “world war three is around the corner” and make some of your other predictions I’m assuming you fancy yourself and expert. Either that or your one more 21 year old who doesn’t know his ass from first base.

I would suggest all respondents here log on to The Real News Network and go back as far as you are comfortable in accepting the truth about our country. As well, those supporting our current president, log on to Black Agenda Report and keep an open mind.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Mr_White wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Mr_White wrote:
I wouldn’t be worried about who your President is guys. I’d be more worried about when Iran, Russia and Friends decide to nuke the fuck out of you because they just simply don’t like you.

No president can change that. Clinton, Bush and Obama have all offered the hand of friendship to Iran who have snubbed each successive president only to then tell the world their nuclear program was for electricity and hide it all under ground then this year be like SURPRISE BITCHES we have a nuke now and if you do anything to us Russia will nuke you and we are going to nuke anyone who we see as a threat!

It’s escalating really fast and I’m guessing you have no media coverage of it. I’ll leave some links for you.

Chief of the Russian General Staff Gen. Nikolai Makarov said on Wednesday. ?We are certainly not planning to fight against the whole of NATO,? Makarov said in an interview with the Ekho Moskvy radio, ?but if there is a threat to the integrity of the Russian Federation, we have the right to use nuclear weapons, and we will.?

[/quote]

Wow, another 21 year old foreign affairs expert. LOL…only on T Nation. Thanks for the laugh junior![/quote]

Not an expert obviously! Just find it interesting. Something will come of all this, Iran isn’t Iraq your not just going to roll in on the tanks and the problem will go away.

They’re hardly going to go round showing their hand, after keeping it so close to their chest in past years if they don’t feel pretty confident that they could look after themselves.

Read the articles, take what you will from it.[/quote]

When you say stuff like “world war three is around the corner” and make some of your other predictions I’m assuming you fancy yourself and expert. Either that or your one more 21 year old who doesn’t know his ass from first base.

[/quote]

Wars have started over less. But no I don’t fancy myself as an expert at all. At 21 I’m too young to understand the complexities of the world, obviously. lol

Iran are a problem and if Russia can be taken for their word I can’t see any way out really. But that’s just me.

[quote]Mr_White wrote:

[/quote]

O_O

It’s hard to take you seriously when you link a website called “the extinction protocol” for crying out loud. The sources you choose in making your argument or explaining your position say a lot about how many people will take you seriously. This is true for everybody.

As for our new troll kittie, “black agenda report”? Really? Holy crap at least you could make an effort to be semi-believable. Bad troll is bad.