Best Antibiotic While on Cycle

I am asking this question on behalf of my brother. He is an athlete running his first cycle and has recently begun to get acne flare ups, nothing major but, for a college freshman it is not something he wants to wait out. When I was younger I was prescribed Doxycycline 80MG (low dose) 2x a day but, I have read some posts on here that state Minocycline is much better is this true? Buddaboy (in an old thread) suggested to start at 300 MG when the acne showed up. I doubt a Derm will presrcibe that high of a dose if that however is the best route would the best way to get it be through an online pharm?

If any additional info is needed I will provide it.

Pimples are the least of his worrie’s. Your brother/you are taking anabolic steroid’s and you are concerned with a few pimples.What about when you develope Liver cancer? There’s more risk factors than pimples. The reason for pimples is he already has high level’s of natural testosterone.

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
Pimples are the least of his worrie’s. Your brother/you are taking anabolic steroid’s and you are concerned with a few pimples.What about when you develope Liver cancer? There’s more risk factors than pimples. The reason for pimples is he already has high level’s of natural testosterone.[/quote]

What the fuck man?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
Pimples are the least of his worrie’s. Your brother/you are taking anabolic steroid’s and you are concerned with a few pimples.What about when you develope Liver cancer? There’s more risk factors than pimples. The reason for pimples is he already has high level’s of natural testosterone.[/quote]

What the fuck man? [/quote]

Lmaao