Best Anti-Estrogens

I was wodering what you guy’s think is best to avoid water retention from testosterone.
arimidex vs aromasin?

they both work so it’s just personal preference, really.

I actually like letro as it’s the most cost effective.

I use liquid anastozole its cheap and works for me… I think everyone is different on this just make ure you have something. Tits belong on chicks not dudes

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
I use liquid anastozole its cheap and works for me… I think everyone is different on this just make ure you have something. Tits belong on chicks not dudes[/quote]

where im from we cant get this in liguid, but pharma i can.
i read recently an article about aromasin, looks like its better then arimidex in some point. aromasin increase igf and can be taken with nolvadex and its more estrogen suppresing then adex. where adex decrease igf and cant be taking with nolva and has les suppresing effect on estrogen.
i think i may try aromasin :wink:

[quote]Criminal wrote:

I use liquid anastozole its cheap and works for me… I think everyone is different on this just make ure you have something. Tits belong on chicks not dudes[/quote]

i read recently an article about aromasin, looks like its better then arimidex in some point. aromasin increase igf and can be taken with nolvadex and its more estrogen suppresing then adex. where adex decrease igf and cant be taking with nolva and has les suppresing effect on estrogen.
i think i may try aromasin ;)[/quote]

aromasin doesn’t increase IGF-1 in men (or prolly women, i’m guessing).

depending on the dose, it can decrease it…

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2003-031279

Bump

i will like to hear some expirience with adex vs aromasin guy’s?

[quote]Criminal wrote:

None of this is true.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Criminal wrote:

None of this is true.[/quote]

well, A-dex and Nolva don’t work well together… i can’t remember which lower which levels off-hand.

[quote]Criminal wrote:
Bump

i will like to hear some expirience with adex vs aromasin guy’s?[/quote]

The very first reply answered your question. They both work. The ‘experience’ will likely be exactly the same. I use adex. Never had an issue.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Criminal wrote:

well, A-dex and Nolva don’t work well together… i can’t remember which lower which levels off-hand.[/quote]

Yeah, but I came across this study.

“As a result of (a) the lack of effect of anastrozole on tamoxifen and DMT levels and (b) [b]the observed fall in blood anastrozole levels having no significant effect on oestradiol suppression by anastrozole, we conclude that the observed reduction in anastrozole levels by tamoxifen is unlikely to be of clinical significance when anastrozole and tamoxifen are administered together.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Criminal wrote:

well, A-dex and Nolva don’t work well together… i can’t remember which lower which levels off-hand.[/quote]

“As a result of (a) the lack of effect of anastrozole on tamoxifen and DMT levels and (b) [b]the observed fall in blood anastrozole levels having no significant effect on oestradiol suppression by anastrozole, we conclude that the observed reduction in anastrozole levels by tamoxifen is unlikely to be of clinical significance when anastrozole and tamoxifen are administered together.”[/quote]

interesting…

i wonder if they maintain the same pharmokinetics in men?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Criminal wrote:

“As a result of (a) the lack of effect of anastrozole on tamoxifen and DMT levels and (b) [b]the observed fall in blood anastrozole levels having no significant effect on oestradiol suppression by anastrozole, we conclude that the observed reduction in anastrozole levels by tamoxifen is unlikely to be of clinical significance when anastrozole and tamoxifen are administered together.”[/quote]

interesting…

i wonder if they maintain the same pharmokinetics in men?[/quote]

Not sure about that haha.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Criminal wrote:
Bump

i will like to hear some expirience with adex vs aromasin guy’s?[/quote]

The very first reply answered your question. They both work. The ‘experience’ will likely be exactly the same. I use adex. Never had an issue.[/quote]

This is true.

The claims of 98% estrogen suppression when using aromasin are based on studies done on women. In men, both AIs suppress estrogen at a similar percentage.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Criminal wrote:

interesting…

i wonder if they maintain the same pharmokinetics in men?[/quote]

Not sure about that haha. [/quote]

i’ve been thinking about this, and i don’t think this study is necessarily what will happen in men.

as we know, AI’s are way stronger in women than in men. i don’t think that matters as far as this interaction is concerned, however.

but, SERMs don’t increase testosterone in women, and also don’t really raise estrogen in women, either. however, they do raise estrogen (as well as LH and test) in men.

^i think in reference to dealing with gyno, we don’t want the SERM to increase estrogen any more than we need. so we don’t necessarily wanna take the strongest SERM on cycle to treat gyno (nolva), but instead take the weakest SERM (raloxifene), which happens to also be the most effective SERM at treating gyno.

Bro do you say nolvadex will increase estrogen in men? and what about raloxifen is it good as nolva for water retention ?

i used aromasin and had good results, it almost got rid off all my gyno back then.

[quote]Criminal wrote:

Bro do you say nolvadex will increase estrogen in men? and what about raloxifen is it good as nolva for water retention ?
[/quote]

yes, SERMs typically raise estrogen in men, albeit by varying degrees.

since nolvadex doesn’t decrease aromatization/water retention, then i’d say ralox is just as good. meaning neither does anything for that…

seriously, take a look at the links i posted.