T Nation

Best Anti E for a Havoc Cycle?

Guys, whats the best Anti E out that is the most effective in preventing gyno when coming of a steroid cycle?
Out of Nolva, Clomid or Arimidex?
please help me out and mention some more that i may have not listed.
Gyno is one thing that i want to avoid completely so help me out please!

(Also please take into account im not a millionaire) arimidex is damn expensive!
i have read somewhere that Clomid and Nolva both have similair chemical properties and both arent very effective for combating gyno?

What do you guys suggest?

So. Let me make sure i have you down here…

1. You DO NOT want Gynocomastia?

2. You ARE NOT a Millionaire?

Anything else of random interest or total irrelevance?

[quote] Brook wrote:
So. Let me make sure i have you down here…

1. You DO NOT want Gynocomastia?

2. You ARE NOT a Millionaire?

Anything else of random interest or total irrelevance?
[/quote]

lol

must be one of those days…

I personally have found it is a trial and error type game. Your body chemistry will reacy a little differently to each one. My fav is Nolvadex…I run throughout cycle, not just when coming off.

first id run something like nolva the whole time, not just coming off it, and second i bet you will wish you spent a little more money once you have some gyno titties (dont whine about not being a millionair)

So are you using Havoc/Epistane or an aromatizeable AAS? Not all AAS convert to estrogen. Are you asking how to prevent gyno during the cycle OR what ancillaries to use to come off of a cycle OR both?

[quote]bluefloyd wrote:
first id run something like nolva the whole time, not just coming off it, and second i bet you will wish you spent a little more money once you have some gyno titties (dont whine about not being a millionair)[/quote]

Why nolvadex the whole time instead of an AI such as letrozole or arimidex? Controlling estrogen is important for other reasons than just avoiding tit growth.

nono guys i didnt mean it in that way, just trying to say wheter theres something out there slightly cheaper? yet just as effective in combating gyno? i heard arimidex is most effective?

Bones i meant as in avoiding gyno alltogether both on cyle and off.

[quote]nyballas123 wrote:
nono guys i didnt mean it in that way, just trying to say wheter theres something out there slightly cheaper? yet just as effective in combating gyno? i heard arimidex is most effective?

Bones i meant as in avoiding gyno alltogether both on cyle and off.[/quote]

I heard Windex treats gyno rather effectively…

LOL.

for a cycle of havoc or epistane you dont need any E support.

Just nolva, clomid, or tore for the PCT.

Havoc is a pretty mild compound, very dry as well, very easy to use.

Hell havoc has fucking anti E properties, you could theoretically use it to reduce gyno somewhat.

You have done absolutely no research on the compound I feel.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
for a cycle of havoc or epistane you dont need any E support.

Just nolva, clomid, or tore for the PCT.

Havoc is a pretty mild compound, very dry as well, very easy to use.

Hell havoc has fucking anti E properties, you could theoretically use it to reduce gyno somewhat.

You have done absolutely no research on the compound I feel.[/quote]

Aye Ive heard numerous reports of people treating gyno with this haha!

just get nolva for pct.

/thread.

I used havoc with no estrogen problems…you do realize the original steroid was used as an antiestrogen in japan right? … If anything I got AI type sides…like sore joints etc…

[quote]facko wrote:
I used havoc with no estrogen problems…you do realize the original steroid was used as an antiestrogen in japan right? … If anything I got AI type sides…like sore joints etc…[/quote]

Is there any reason why you couldnt taper off havoc?

Sigh.

People HAVE gotten Gyno from Havoc. Look, if you can’t afford the ancillaries, then the compound is not for you.

• Havoc (Cycle)
  • Tamoxifen (PCT)
  • Anastrozole (On hand, just in case but Letrozole is just as good)
  • Liv 52 (Liver)

Have these at least. If you can’t afford it now, wait, save, and then do it. Better safe than sorry.

[quote]BigJawnMize wrote:
I personally have found it is a trial and error type game. Your body chemistry will reacy a little differently to each one. My fav is Nolvadex…I run throughout cycle, not just when coming off.[/quote]

Why? Seems like a waste to me.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Sigh.

People HAVE gotten Gyno from Havoc. Look, if you can’t afford the ancillaries, then the compound is not for you.

• Havoc (Cycle)
  • Tamoxifen (PCT)
  • Anastrozole (On hand, just in case but Letrozole is just as good)
  • Liv 52 (Liver)

Have these at least. If you can’t afford it now, wait, save, and then do it. Better safe than sorry.[/quote]

Thats come from running a cycle with no PCT…

Why could you not use a taper off method?

On bodybuilding.com, they only have Novedex. Is this similar to nolva (at least in what it can be used for), or is it something completely different, and the company is trying to use a similar name in an attempt to rip people off?

Novedex or novadex or whatever is a supplement and, from what I’ve read on this forum, is junk. What you’d be looking for is nolvadex. To make sure, look for its chemical name tamoxifen citrate.

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:
On bodybuilding.com, they only have Novedex. Is this similar to nolva (at least in what it can be used for), or is it something completely different, and the company is trying to use a similar name in an attempt to rip people off?[/quote]

Bodybuilding.com sucks ass
IMO, Arimidex should be used during the cycle, even though you are not a millionare, suck it up and buy it…