Best Anime Ever Thread

Kaiji.

If you want to experience despair and betrayal. One of my favs.

[quote]bobbeh wrote:

Eat your heart out, Bujo. 12 year high schools fighting zombies licks donkey balls compared to this.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]bobbeh wrote:

Eat your heart out, Bujo. 12 year high schools fighting zombies licks donkey balls compared to this.[/quote]

And to be honest, the music is gay and I don’t like the artwork compared to the original Berserk series.

It will still be badass.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]bobbeh wrote:
Berserk [Egg of the King I] Theatrical Trailer 2 HD w/ English Subtitles - YouTube [/quote]

Eat your heart out, Bujo. 12 year high schools fighting zombies licks donkey balls compared to this.[/quote]

And to be honest, the music is gay and I don’t like the artwork compared to the original Berserk series.

It will still be badass.[/quote]

Can’t wait. it will be epic!!! So I’m assuming they’re making more than one movie right??

[quote]critietaeta wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]bobbeh wrote:
Berserk [Egg of the King I] Theatrical Trailer 2 HD w/ English Subtitles - YouTube [/quote]

Can’t wait. it will be epic!!! So I’m assuming they’re making more than one movie right??[/quote]

I wish.

:slight_smile:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]bobbeh wrote:

I already saw Berserk. Why the fuck are they retelling me a story I already know? I want to see Guts hunting down and killing or being killed by Giant Demon Hawk.

ressurecting again this thread.

Finally started Code Geass and holy crap i’m watching non-stop, already on 13 episode, tomorrow i’ll finish R1, one of the best animes i’ve ever seen.

DBZ…

holy crap, more than 24h watching Code Geass non-stop!!!

this is getting even better than the Skyrim addiction.

i shall rest for a few hours and tomorrow i will finish it.

It’s so fucking epic, it has potential to become my favorite anime of all time.

Just finished…

Masculine tears won’t stop flowing and are not enough to describe the best piece of art of anime that i’ve ever seen.

My life feels empty, there is a hole in it because of it’s ending.

I’ve been crying for 2 hours watching those last episodes, barely slept this weekend, only stopped to eat and go to college, such a long time since i’ve seen something that truly moved me.

ALL HEIL LELOUCH

Soo, i’m guessing you enjoyed it?? haha

Soo, i’m guessing you enjoyed it?? haha[/quote]

i was put in this world to spread the word about Code Geass!

I still on depression post-Code Geass, i need something light to watch for now, maybe i’ll go with school rumble

High School of the Dead is pretty awesome. Didn’t go anywhere today because of a sickday sad… but on the other hand I had time to watch Golgo 13.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:

I still on depression post-Code Geass, i need something light to watch for now, maybe i’ll go with school rumble[/quote]

They are making Code Geass R3, It’s suppose to be sort of a prequel located in europe. Sad that Lelouch won’t be in it.

[quote]Tatsu wrote:
High School of the Dead is pretty awesome. Didn’t go anywhere today because of a sickday sad… but on the other hand I had time to watch Golgo 13.[/quote]

Golgo 13 is ridiculously long and awesome, along with Kochikame one of the longest series to be ever made.

[quote]Hellfrost wrote:

I still on depression post-Code Geass, i need something light to watch for now, maybe i’ll go with school rumble[/quote]

They are making Code Geass R3, It’s suppose to be sort of a prequel located in europe.

thank god is prequel, i think it won’t have the same touch without “that person”, i won’t spoil to every wandering soul that might not know the series.

But i love to see some aftermath regarding the Black Knights, Kallen and C.C.

Just finished…

Masculine tears won’t stop flowing and are not enough to describe the best piece of art of anime that i’ve ever seen.

My life feels empty, there is a hole in it because of it’s ending.

I’ve been crying for 2 hours watching those last episodes, barely slept this weekend, only stopped to eat and go to college, such a long time since i’ve seen something that truly moved me.

ALL HEIL LELOUCH[/quote]

God damnit!

Fine, I’ll watch it :\

FUCK YEAH!

and give some feedback in this thread =)