Best Anime Ever Thread

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Just gave AoT a shot. Holy fuck, it is incredible. I honestly thought it was another Naruto/Bleach/One Piece kiddie-bullshit but it’s the real deal. It gets boring in the middle but when the Female Titan showed up it got really good. I really hate that Armin kid though. There’s always gotta be that one weak kid. The whole Survey Corp is legit though, I hope they focus on them the rest of series.[/quote]

The anime becomes a cluster fuck of Story line later on lol[/quote]
Not really.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Gurren Lagen is another favorite of mine.[/quote]
Yes.

[quote]CroatianRage wrote:
Do they ever explain why all the titans look like complete idiots?[/quote]
You should read the manga and see what they look like in there. There’s one that’s literally 80% nose.

Where can I find gundam episodes to watch in English?

But the best anime to me is yu yu hakushow. But, alas hard to find episodes in English anymore without buying dvds

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Yes.[/quote]
I have traditionally loathed anime in all its forms (except DBZ because it’s an allegory for powerlifting). But upon seeing Bauber likes certain ones, I feel I must endeavor to broaden my horizons.

Watched a few episodes of Gurren Lagann last night. Actually pretty fucking cool and very humorous at times. In fact I even have a new motto:

“Abandon common sense and the impossible becomes possible.”
-Kamina

for Gurren Lagan fans, trigger put out a new anime called Kill la Kill. You have to give it some episodes, it’s possibly even crazier then Gurren Lagan.

[quote]Young33 wrote:

But the best anime to me is yu yu hakushow. But, alas hard to find episodes in English anymore without buying dvds[/quote]
You want me to rip my dvds, brah?

[quote]sardines12 wrote:
for Gurren Lagan fans, trigger put out a new anime called Kill la Kill. You have to give it some episodes, it’s possibly even crazier then Gurren Lagan.[/quote]
No, it definitely is. 90% pr0nz-I mean plot.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Yes.[/quote]
I have traditionally loathed anime in all its forms (except DBZ because it’s an allegory for powerlifting). But upon seeing Bauber likes certain ones, I feel I must endeavor to broaden my horizons.

Watched a few episodes of Gurren Lagann last night. Actually pretty fucking cool and very humorous at times. In fact I even have a new motto:

“Abandon common sense and the impossible becomes possible.”
-Kamina[/quote]
Of course. Just who the hell do you think we are?!

Recently started reading Fairy Tale. 1-320 in a couple weeks lol. I enjoy the manga quite a bit. Damn near hentai status though lol.

[quote]CroatianRage wrote:
Where do you read manga? Purchase from comic book stores?[/quote]

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Just gave AoT a shot. Holy fuck, it is incredible. I honestly thought it was another Naruto/Bleach/One Piece kiddie-bullshit but it’s the real deal. It gets boring in the middle but when the Female Titan showed up it got really good. I really hate that Armin kid though. There’s always gotta be that one weak kid. The whole Survey Corp is legit though, I hope they focus on them the rest of series.[/quote]

The anime becomes a cluster fuck of Story line later on lol[/quote]
I’m on episode 21. I don’t think I’ve seen a show, live action or Anime where there were so many deaths to the main characters.[/quote]
Watch higurashi no naku koro ni. The main characters die multiple times lol.

Anyone still follow the bleach manga up to the current arc?

The last chapters have been extremely bad ass…

Also I believe this year they are supposedly starting the anime up again as well.

Most other animes, and mangas I follow are not related to the main stream big ones, but always kept up to date with Bleach regardless… Just hate the filler crap they do in the anime lol.

Also anyone watch the recent BlazBlue anime? Seems pretty underrated but I loved it!

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Has anybody seen Gundam Unicorn? Why the HELL are they taking to so long to produce a single episode?[/quote]
It probably has to do with the fact that they only have 10 or so novels to draw from. Gotta milk them for what it’s worth

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:

Also I believe this year they are supposedly starting the anime up again as well.

Most other animes, and mangas I follow are not related to the main stream big ones, but always kept up to date with Bleach regardless… Just hate the filler crap they do in the anime lol.

Also anyone watch the recent BlazBlue anime? Seems pretty underrated but I loved it! [/quote]
So is Juha basically Jesus? The new zanpaktou’s are sick, Rukia is actually bad ass now. Still so many questions to be answered but Tite makes the wait for the reveals worth it. I gave up on Naruto a long time ago, it got really stupid.

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:

Also anyone watch the recent BlazBlue anime? Seems pretty underrated but I loved it! [/quote]
So is Juha basically Jesus? The new zanpaktou’s are sick, Rukia is actually bad ass now. Still so many questions to be answered but Tite makes the wait for the reveals worth it. I gave up on Naruto a long time ago, it got really stupid. [/quote]

You gave up on the manga or anime? I never followed it and then it got far too long to get into now, though I still plan too eventually… I heard the manga is still really well done, as well as one piece.

Haha I guess so, except evil and almost the exact opposite of jesus, minus the divine healing…

I can’t believe Rukia is probably even stronger then Byakuya now as well, Renjis new bankai, and zanpakatou is fucking bad ass… I also cannot wait to see Ichigo use his new zanpakatous and bankai again either…

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
You gave up on the manga or anime? I never followed it and then it got far too long to get into now, though I still plan too eventually… I heard the manga is still really well done, as well as one piece.
[/quote]

I used to read all the popular manga (Bleach- 350 or some shit, Naruto- 500 chapters, One Piece-600 chapters, Fairy Tail-150 chapters) but eventually just fell behind and never caught up. If you want to get into Naruto or One Piece read them. Do not watch them (unless you give a shit about seeing a ninja fucking ostrich). Youtube the fight scenes after reading them (especially the one piece fight scenes). quickest, easiest, and most entertaining way to get through the stories.

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
[/quote]
Yes, my Rukia’s kicking ass.

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:

So is Juha basically Jesus? The new zanpaktou’s are sick, Rukia is actually bad ass now. Still so many questions to be answered but Tite makes the wait for the reveals worth it. I gave up on Naruto a long time ago, it got really stupid. [/quote]

Haha I guess so, except evil and almost the exact opposite of jesus, minus the divine healing…

I can’t believe Rukia is probably even stronger then Byakuya now as well, Renjis new bankai, and zanpakatou is fucking bad ass… I also cannot wait to see Ichigo use his new zanpakatous and bankai again either… [/quote]
I gave up on both, Naruto is good, but Shippuden is awful. I think Byakuya will return even stronger since he was being healed at the hot springs. As for Juha I want to see if there is any relationship to the spirit king, I also hope Aizen comes back as the main villain, he was too good of a character, plus we never got to see his bankai.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Young33 wrote:

But the best anime to me is yu yu hakushow. But, alas hard to find episodes in English anymore without buying dvds[/quote]
You want me to rip my dvds, brah?[/quote]

Which one you mean?