Best Anabolic Supplement?

What is the best anabolic supplement out there besides creatine.Also, does anyone have any reviews/experiences from the Aplodan supplement.

A bottle of BCAAs will do much much more for you for less money than Aplodan.

Carbolin 19 + Se7en (don’t freak about the “for Women” nonsense)

[quote]Abaddon wrote:
Carbolin 19 + Se7en (don’t freak about the “for Women” nonsense)[/quote]

Id say go for the Gusto, Alpha Male and Se7en you get the Carbolin 19 in the Alpha Male.

Of course how ever you need a BIG dose of the MOST anabolic substance there is for any of this to work FOOD!!! So if thats lacking Protein Powders and Post w/o nutrition supps would be the smarter choice

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Abaddon wrote:
Carbolin 19 + Se7en (don’t freak about the “for Women” nonsense)

Id say go for the Gusto, Alpha Male and Se7en you get the Carbolin 19 in the Alpha Male.

Of course how ever you need a BIG dose of the MOST anabolic substance there is for any of this to work FOOD!!! So if thats lacking Protein Powders and Post w/o nutrition supps would be the smarter choice

Phill

[/quote]

Yup, the right foods are first. After that my latest regimen has been Alpha Male\Carbolin 19, BCAA’s, BETA-7, Surge\Creatine, Flameout, and Metabolic Complete, almost forgot Spike Shooter my preworkout booster. A deadly combo when it comes to recovery, strength gains, and body recomp!

D

Protein, though your best bet is to get it from food rather than a supplement.

You have to have protein to be anabolic, other supps are not really necessary.

I take Animal Stak 2 however and like it a lot. I feel it definitely does give me results.

Whey hydrolysate scores the highest on The Anabolic Index and is the most anabolic supplement.

BCAA’s score quite high as well.

Sustevol. I tried it and gained 8-9lbs in a month. My buddy’s results are WAY more impressive. He’s 22 days in and started maxing 305lbs on the bench, I WATCHED him get 275lbs for 8, 295lbs for 3, then 315 for 3 last night. He’s also gained around 11 lbs. It is a pro-steroid, so I don’t know if that’s what you’re looking for.

im taking protein/eating high protein and using creatine right now. This may sound dumb but is it true that if you take a testosterone supplement (like T-Bomb) for example, that your balls shrink because they are not needed for the testosterone as much anymore. Also, what is the best testosterone enhancer. And when taken,how much does extra testosterone help.

[quote]strongallalong wrote:
im taking protein/eating high protein and using creatine right now. This may sound dumb but is it true that if you take a testosterone supplement (like T-Bomb) for example, that your balls shrink because they are not needed for the testosterone as much anymore. Also, what is the best testosterone enhancer. And when taken,how much does extra testosterone help.[/quote]

It is not true. All t-bomb will do is increase your natural test production, since u are using your balls to make test they will not shrink. From the sounds of it you are pretty young, a natural t-booster will have zero to minimal effects on you.

[quote]strongallalong wrote:
What is the best anabolic supplement out there besides creatine.Also, does anyone have any reviews/experiences from the Aplodan supplement.[/quote]

Remember, the most anabolic concoctions in the world wind up being a waste of money if you’re not getting in enough overall calories and adequate sleep/rest.

My advice is to learn how to eat/rest for muscle growth BEFORE you start adding in anabolic supplements.

For now, I think you should just add more steak, fish, chicken, protein powder of choice to your diet.

I know that diet is more important than supplementation for muscle growth. My diet is a high protein low carb diet with two days a week being high carb. Also just as an update im not buying aplodan it looks like a waste of money. Besides that diet and the right sleep i take plain creatine monohydrate and whey protein

oh and good guess playmaker im 17, im not looking into testosterone enhancers i was just curious.