Best Almonds...EVER

Have you guys ever tried the Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds? They are roasted with cocoa powder, taste better than almonds dipped in chocolate, and essentially have the same nutrition as regular roasted almonds. TJ’s Tamari Almonds are a close second. Great snack during the workday if you have the willpower not to eat the whole package in one sitting

dude, those cocoa powder covered almonds are amazing! no sugar, and just enough cocoa to make them damn near irresistable.

Yes they are divine. I wish they weren’t roasted though, that destroys some of the nutrients I believe

I’ll have to find me some of these…sound amazing!

They have them in most Sam’s. They’re not with the nuts though they’re usually stuck back with cookies, crackers and chips

I second the tamari almonds! I have to bag them into individual servings or they’ll be gone in an hour.

I will look for the cocoa almonds- they sound great! Thanks!

Besides Sam’s… Where can I get this? I went on a gas station search tonight, nada.

I’m partial to the plain marcona almonds.

you should be able to find them at any big chain grocery store…i get them @ jewel in chicagoland.

They’re killer! You can get them at Wal-mart and super markets, but they usually only carry small quanity containers. I highly suggest either you get them from sam’s, or find someone with a sams membership and give em’ 10 bucks to get you a container.

Those Tamari almonds are the best!

A. May. Zing.

Anyone know where I can pick some up in the UK?

Nothing is going to touch the Salt & Vinegar Almonds.

Nothing is going to touch jalapeno almonds.

[quote]Macy wrote:
Have you guys ever tried the Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds? They are roasted with cocoa powder, taste better than almonds dipped in chocolate, and essentially have the same nutrition as regular roasted almonds. TJ’s Tamari Almonds are a close second. Great snack during the workday if you have the willpower not to eat the whole package in one sitting[/quote]

These are good, but I like Blue Diamond brand flavor varieties of almonds even better.

Their “Brown Sugar and Cinnamon” almonds are f’ing amazing, and only have 1g more carbs per serving (24 nuts) than plain almonds.

They also have “Vanilla Bean” and “Garlic and Onion” varieties that are fantastic.

WOW those emerald cocoa almonds are FANTASTIC!!! I finally found some today. I ate half the container. :-/ No eating them when I’m hungry next time!

Thanks!!! I’m in love. :smiley:

Now if only I could find those diamond brown sugar and almonds or vanilla bean ones Bauer is talking about. I love the lime & chili ones.

[quote]k8thegr8 wrote:
Yes they are divine. I wish they weren’t roasted though, that destroys some of the nutrients I believe[/quote]

The roasting process destroys the fatty acid chains, so therefore you miss out on the benifits of the healthy efa’s in the almonds.

however they beat gorging on cookies and ice cream.