Best Additions to Your Shake?

2c Organic Spinach
2Tb EVOO
1/2 Organic Mixed Berries
4 Raw Free Range Eggs
2s Vanilla Casein
2c Ice
Water as needed.

A delicious, nutrious, low-carb shake. I usually have at least one of these a day, usually for breakfast since its quick and simple.

Other great things to add to a shake

Phylum husk - excellent source of fiber. go easy on it unless you want to marry your toilet.

Milled Flax Seed - great fiber and fatty acids

Raw Milk - if you can find it and you can afford it: USE IT!! Raw milk from grass fed cows is amazingly delicious, incredibly good for you, and packed full of friendly bacteria you don’t get from many other sources.

My breakfast is 15 oz. lowfat milk with two to three scoops of Metabolic Drive, one scoop Metabolic Drive Complete and one to two scoops Low Carb, half a cup of frozen blueberries, one chopped green apple, one banana, half cup broccoli, one scoop Superfood. I also take my REZ-V and first serving of Flameout with this shake.

D

Frozen spinich
Natural Yogurt
Quaker Oats

Peanut butter, 2tbs, one banana, 3cups non fat milk, 3 scoops designer whey(french vanilla) this is my bed time shake. Ive heard the peanut butter(sugars) open your muscles to recieve the protein faster and more adaquetly… i let it sit in the fridge for 45 minutes and it gets smoothie thick and delicious

I put Metabolic Drive in my Metabolic Drive.

Try this: take two scoops of a chocolate whey poweder, a cup of ice, a half cup of milk, and blend it all together. It tastes like chocolate soft-serve ice cream. It’s down right cheating.

Can a person really digest as much protein as Dedicated has in his shake? Seems like alot. I generally don’t drink more than 30 grams at a time.

I blend my oats beforehand and throw em in a jug to take with me. That way I don’t have to be at home to add em to whatever I’m drikning. One heaping 33g scoop = a serving.

[quote]Ocelot82 wrote:
Can a person really digest as much protein as Dedicated has in his shake? Seems like alot. I generally don’t drink more than 30 grams at a time.

I blend my oats beforehand and throw em in a jug to take with me. That way I don’t have to be at home to add em to whatever I’m drikning. One heaping 33g scoop = a serving.[/quote]

Yes. That 30g at a time thing is pure bullshit.

It’s variable per person, but 30g is nothing.

Glycerol

~10mg

Pulls water in the muscle.

Milled Flax
Nuts
Berries
Yogurt

That’s usually the protocol.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Ocelot82 wrote:

I blend my oats beforehand and throw em in a jug to take with me. That way I don’t have to be at home to add em to whatever I’m drikning. One heaping 33g scoop = a serving.

Yes. That 30g at a time thing is pure bullshit.

It’s variable per person, but 30g is nothing. [/quote]

I divide my protein up into 8 meals a day averaging 20-30gs a piece. That meets my protein requirements. I was just curious. That seemed like alot.

[quote]Arioch wrote:
For a good treat, add some apple with that broccoli. It masks the brocoli taste. I usually use half an apple. Nice addition of fiber with just a few carbs.[/quote]

As does bannana plus peanut butter. Obviously with choc protein

I still cant force myself to eat enough veggies so I throw a scoop of greens superfood in there. Ruins the taste, but you get used to it.

Leucine
this amino acid is responsible for most of ones anabolic response to protein
approx. 5 grams.

crush Quaker oats oatmeal squares cereal-maple flavor with chocolate whey and milk = post workout bliss

cocopops, yogurt, ice cream, 2eggs, 2scoops of whey in milk. taste great!

Benefiber

Breakfast shake:

8 oz cold, strong coffee (prepared the night before)
Half tray of ice cubes
Generous shot of half & half
2 scoops chocolate whey, 1 scoop vanilla
One tablespoon ground flax seeds (source of Omega 3 fats !!! plus fiber)
5 grams Leucine
5 grams Creatine

I really enjoy drinking coffee, so I was hesitant to use it in my protein shake (I wanted to savor it separately) but it’s really nice this way too.

I consume this preworkout daily:

Whey
1.5-2 servings Oats
1-2 tbs. Peanut-butter
Banana

Blended with water

cottage cheese, cinnamon (teaspoon), sugar free vanilla pudding mix, sugar free maple syrup.
tastes like pancakes. good for filling low-cal breakfast.

Just used frozen mixed berries from Trader Joe’s (cherries, blueberries, raspberries all in one). Mixed with vanilla whey protein it works perfectly, both in its carb to protein ratio, and in its great taste. Give it a test drive.