Bernie Beats Bezos

Imagine Daffy Duck saying that.

Things like this provide me with a much needed break after a couple of Zeps posts.

2 Likes

But they do treat disease. Something that Americans do not have a choice to do. After medicinal cannabis has been legalized in Cali for over 20 years. Every state that has legalized it has seen an average of 20-25% reduction in opioid deaths. But pharma still lobbies against it. Why, when they are aware this is happening? So death is no deterrent for this industry. As long as they are making more money. Who cares if people die, we need to make another buck. That is what really counts. I’m sure all those high-quality studies didn’t show this.

This is wrong. You are wrong. People would be better off reading randomly-generated nonsense than anything you write.

Follow the link, I’m sure you’ll find it very compelling.

1 Like

Using a hamster heart model. You interpret that to mean the study was done on hamsters. I don’t.

Please stop scribbling on your posts so I can read it, you child. Neil Riordan PA, PhD references in his book Stem Cell Therapy A Rising Tide. The study of 23 trials (1,255 participants) probably hamsters, concludes that there is evidence that bone marrow MSC’s have a beneficial clinical effect in the long term. And that a review of 31 clinical trials (1,521 participants) reports a significant reduction in mortality and hospitalization, as well as an improvement in quality of life. But I’m sure YOU can interpret the study better than him, along with your editing abilities.

Another treatment the public has no choice in. All so pharma doesn’t lose their power and money.

Aaaaaand we’re done.

7 Likes