Bernard Hopkins and Rashad Evans

I’m sure a lot of people have seen this but it’s still worth posting.

Seen this before but its still good.

I hope that Hopkins turns to training fighters when he finally retires, I would fucking love to have a chance to train with him.

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
Seen this before but its still good.

I hope that Hopkins turns to training fighters when he finally retires, I would fucking love to have a chance to train with him.[/quote]

Ye it was posted here a while ago. I actually put someone on their arse in one of my last fights using the trick he explains in the video.

I’m with you mate. Bernard Hopkins would be one of the all time great trainers. I have seen plenty of more gifted fighters physically. Hopkins though is a guy who has studied the game in all its detail, absorbed everything, thought smartly about it, and tried and applied it. He’s a seriously smart fighter, and is always in my top five favorite fighters of all time. He is a study in dedication to the pursuit of excellence.

X3, would love to see what he could do training other fighters, and I’d love to train with him.

Man, I could fly tomorrow to the US, call my bro in law and tell him to call him and get a training session organized I reckon. Now why wont I do it? Because I am a dumb ass! He’s sick. I love him, his attitude and his demeanour. He’s so good because the motherfucker doesn’t know how to spell, pronounce or understand the word quit. He is fucking awesome, lives clean, is spiritual and balanced. Everything you need in a human let alone an awesome fighter.

He’s also a dirty, cheating mofo in that ring. He is to boxing what the All Blacks are to rugby.

All the more reason that I’d want to train with him as I’m not the least bit concerned with rules; only with what works. So “cheating” and “dirty” are all good in my arena of application.

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:
All the more reason that I’d want to train with him as I’m not the least bit concerned with rules; only with what works. So “cheating” and “dirty” are all good in my arena of application.[/quote]
x 2.

[quote]LondonBoxer123 wrote:
He’s also a dirty, cheating mofo in that ring. He is to boxing what the All Blacks are to rugby. [/quote]

LMFAO

its so true. And yet I can’t dislike him for it.

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:

[quote]LondonBoxer123 wrote:
He’s also a dirty, cheating mofo in that ring. He is to boxing what the All Blacks are to rugby. [/quote]

LMFAO

its so true. And yet I can’t dislike him for it.[/quote]

Ye me either. I have massive respect and admiration for him. He’s straight from the old school. He’s smart as well, when you hear him interviewed. You can tell he’s a thoughtful guy.