T Nation

Berardi's Vegetarian Wrap-Up

My plant-based experiment is over.

And in this article below, you can check out my before/after stats, before/after pics, and my official wrap-up.

But I’m sad to say, even though I’ve worked really hard, gained a bunch of lean body mass, and posted tons of pictures of myself with my shirt off, it appears that I’m just not all that sexy. (Frown).

You see, PETA is holding this really big “Sexiest Vegetarian Next Door” contest and PN Director of Education, Ryan Andrews, has just been announced as one of the final 16 men to make the cut. Sadly, I didn’t make it.

I know, I know. There’s some serious injustice in the world. But despite this, I promise I won’t let it get me down. (Sob). I’ll just bury myself in my work. After all, there are data to be reported and, in the name of science, I shall press on.

Here’s what happened when I went vegetarian for a month:
www.precisionnutrition.com/sexy-vegetarian

Thanx for the update JB. What was the first thing you ate after completing the veggie month?

Brazillian BBQ! I probably undid a month’s worth of veggie eating with that meal alone :wink:

Hey JB, just curious if you are going to keep gaining mass (meat assisted) or going to go back to maitence mode?

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Hey JB, just curious if you are going to keep gaining mass (meat assisted) or going to go back to maitence mode?[/quote]

Back to maintenance for now. I have a bunch of seminars and travel coming up so I’m gonna cruise for a while.

[quote]John M Berardi wrote:
waldo21212 wrote:
Hey JB, just curious if you are going to keep gaining mass (meat assisted) or going to go back to maitence mode?

Back to maintenance for now. I have a bunch of seminars and travel coming up so I’m gonna cruise for a while.

[/quote]

Any info on where said seminars will be?

One is in San Diego but that’s private for a small group of fitness professionals for an eventual video.

Another is in London, Ontario. Here’s the link:
http://www.precisionnutrition.com/members/showthread.php?t=19518

And then I head to the UK for the Fit Pro Event:
http://www.fitpro.com/education/index.cfm/springconvention

[quote]John M Berardi wrote:
One is in San Diego but that’s private for a small group of fitness professionals for an eventual video.

Another is in London, Ontario. Here’s the link:
http://www.precisionnutrition.com/members/showthread.php?t=19518

And then I head to the UK for the Fit Pro Event:
http://www.fitpro.com/education/index.cfm/springconvention [/quote]

Awesome, JB. Thanks for the info.