T Nation

Berardi's No Nonsense Nutrition

Hey everyone. Just wanted to see if any of you have purchased this program from Berardi and if so, what your thoughts were on it. Pros? Cons?

I have to figure it’s good (it is Berardi after all!), but wanted some T-Nation comments on it.

Thanks,

Chach

I would save your money. Gourmet Nutrition was pretty good. I thought that No Nonsense Nutrition was a letdown.

Todd

[quote]Chach79 wrote:
Hey everyone. Just wanted to see if any of you have purchased this program from Berardi and if so, what your thoughts were on it. Pros? Cons?

I have to figure it’s good (it is Berardi after all!), but wanted some T-Nation comments on it.

Thanks,

Chach[/quote]

Do search in the posts because it was reviewed in T-Jack a year ago.

If you’ve read Berardi’s articles then I wouldn’t recommend it since it’s basically a rehash.

It’d be a good gift for someone who has no clue about, or is more interested about proper eating habits.

I actually really liked the DVD set. It has great info, and Berardi is a great speaker. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in improving their nutrition.

I was on a strict “No Nonsense Nutrition” diet for…7 months. I gained normal gains and although I altered it to my needs, I neither gained large amounts of mass, nor shed any decent amount of fat. I went on T-dawg 2.0 after slowly cycling down my calories and blammo, what a diference.

The diet also left me slightly anemic for the first time in my life. Quite strange seeing I was eating copious amounts of spinach and meat. I do believe I read somewhere that large amounts of spinach…BLOCKS your iron uptake. Any takers on this satement?

Healthy life-long diet to stick by and it does produce good habits from it.

Thanks alot, guys. I appreciate your help.