Berardi Clients

[quote]
whatever excuse you need to make to yourself not to try because that’s what it sounds like. if it seems to confusing and you don’t know where to start, just say so. also, you don’t necessarily have to follow everything the same, everyone has to find their own feeding pattern. with that in mind, good luck on your quest.[/quote]

Confusing, hardly. regurgitated yes, I get better progress following other methods.

Where in the WORLD did you get that Dr. B and his Team prescribe static programs?

They are continuously evaluating and re-evaluating their clients, and their response to a myriad of training and diet variables.

I personally think that there are other issues here. So my advice? Take his recommendations or not; and train with him or not. I don’t think that he puts a gun to anybody’s head.

Mufasa

if his stuff did not work then he would not be successful and no one would buy his material,smoke and mirrors only last so long

No real offense intended, just a comment to Kill - in the future, it may be good to read over your posts a couple times, condense them, and make them clear. I kinda get what you’re saying, but it’s requiring a lot of effort.

It takes much more to make a seasoned pro better than to take a beginner to the next level. Tate’s transformation is awesome, but the truth is - it is easier to help someone who is very overweight lose weight. Dramatic results are dramatic because there is a long way to go. Losing those last 5 lbs, going from cut to ripped, improving your vertical by that last inch - that, imho, is what distinguishes the personal trainer at the local gym from a truely talent coach.