Bent Over Rows Form?

When doing DB bent over rows, about how bent should the knees be??

[quote]BigDirk wrote:
When doing DB bent over rows, about how bent should the knees be??[/quote]

Feet shoulder width and knees slightly bent. Just as long as you have good control and are not locking them out.

Slightly flexed… sort of like an infielders ready stance. This way you’re taking stress off your hamstrings.

Does anyone take a hook grip when doing rows? I want to improve my hook for the Dl and thought about using it for all rowing motions, bent over, upright, etc.

[quote]000 wrote:
Slightly flexed… sort of like an infielders ready stance. This way you’re taking stress off your hamstrings.[/quote]

I enjoy anything you post just so I can see that kid dancing. Cracks me up every time.

[quote]reddman wrote:

I enjoy anything you post just so I can see that kid dancing. Cracks me up every time.

[/quote]

Im thinking jackzepplin’s got a good thing going on as well…

depends on the type of row you are doing, whether high or low. This plays a role in the pulling dynamics. if you want to go for a high row then you need to have your torso parallel to the ground so you are limited to a small knee bend, if you are going for a low row then you can have more knee bend and a more upright torso. laters pk