Bent Over Row Lever Machine

Anyone know how using a Bent over row lever compared to a standard T bar row or dumbell row

This a motion here if you dont get what I mean.

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/BackGeneral/LVBentOverRow.html

Thanks.

Can’t really see properly coz the video quality is a bit shit.
Is he leaning on a pad, coz if so it’s pretty simple - he’s trying to isolate the muscle, and avoid using too much leg action in the movement.
If he’s not I can’t see much point of it apart from the range of motion(if you lack small enough plates to maximise this).

Difference between that and the t-bar row is small with that narrow of a grip. I would think you could pull more weight with a t-bar.

As far as comparison to the barbell row, it’s just like every other machine that has copied a free weight movement. No stabilizer muscles involved.

I think unless the machine has the pad to support your upper body, save your money and just do a T-bar row with the barbell jammed into the wall.

[quote]tw0scoops2 wrote:
I think unless the machine has the pad to support your upper body, save your money and just do a T-bar row with the barbell jammed into the wall.[/quote]

Agreed.

I’ve used those and I prefer the T-bar in the corner of a wall as you aren’t restricted in your movement.