BenGals Cheerleader Indicted for Sex With Teen

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
Am I the only one to find what she did very wrong?

And chiefly because, at 16, I had zero ability to control myself hormonally. So, yes, if this woman decided she wanted to have sex with me, I would have “hit that like the fist of an angry god” to quote the picture. I would have also fallen madly in (what I would have thought was) love.

And, at 16, probably like most men, I was also not ready for the emotional connection, nor, G-d forbid, a child.

To answer the question “why” : I think she did this because she wanted someone she could control, as she is out of control in her own life.[/quote]

The mature adult part of me agrees with you whole-heartedly.

However, my dick says “STFU!!!”
[/quote]

Agree STFU!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

And chiefly because, at 16, I had zero ability to control myself hormonally. So, yes, if this woman decided she wanted to have sex with me, I would have “hit that like the fist of an angry god” to quote the picture. I would have also fallen madly in (what I would have thought was) love.

And, at 16, probably like most men, I was also not ready for the emotional connection, nor, G-d forbid, a child.

To answer the question “why” : I think she did this because she wanted someone she could control, as she is out of control in her own life.[/quote]

[/quote]

x2

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

In cases like this one aspect that is overlooked is the impact it has on understanding authority. I remember a case in CO where much of the general reaction was the same (lucky boy) but the kid had a hard time with school afterwards with behaving appropriatly with teachers and the like. Not sure too many would cheered on a reversal of genders in this case.

At 16 I would’ve banged that bitch forwards and backwards and slept just fine.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[/quote]

I really want to 2x the STFU, but I can’t, and not just because I am old and somewhat more mature.

I had a friend from University who told me about how, when he was 15, had a several months long affair his married late 30’s dance instructor. It ended very badly when his family found out. She was never charged, but apparently his Aunt laid a beating on her.

He said it screwed with his head for quite a few years after the fact, saying he was obsessed with her, and had trouble relating to girls his own age.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:
The kid should have kept his mouth shut![/quote]

This is what pisses me of the most.

These guys get to bang the hottest of hot teachers and they know, THEY KNOW, what is gonna happen if they cannot keep their mouth shut.

What is wrong with kids today…

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
Cause she was clearly forcing herself on to him with her evil ways. Poisoning his mind all that. [/quote]

She is forcing herself on me right now.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
At 16 I would’ve banged that bitch forwards and backwards and slept just fine.[/quote]

Don’t get me wrong – at 16, I would have not only fucked her, I would have converted to her religion, married her, had children with her, and killed her existing husband upon her request.

It’s like selling whiskey to a known drunk; it’s illegal for a reason.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[/quote]

Fair enough!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[/quote]

!!!

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
At 16 I would’ve banged that bitch forwards and backwards and slept just fine.[/quote]
I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.

I still have troubles relating to girls my age and I did not fuck a hot ass teacher.

She could have “sexually abused” me all day.
Lucky bastard

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

I actually like you because at least you admit you would fuck her, too.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Or it could just be she’s an Ephebophile[/quote]

Yeah! Go Ephebophiles! Rah! Rah!

How fucking hot must that mothafucking kid be in order for her to want to have sex with him? I want to see that kid.

No homo.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
How fucking hot must that mothafucking kid be in order for her to want to have sex with him? I want to see that kid.

No homo.[/quote]
I don’t know dude, that was a little too homo to claim no homo.

She must have been watching too much NaughtyAmerica.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[/quote]

Fair enough![/quote]

No doubt is is extremely wrong. A 34 year old authority figure had sex with one of their 16 year old subjects. It is also every kids dream.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[/quote]

LOL