T Nation

Benefits of dating a tranny

If you're like me and like to take a walk on the wildside, you know what it is to enjoy the best of both worlds. In the past I have been in abusive relationships, and I am usually the abuser. The good thing about smacking around my tranny chick when she mouths off, is I don't feel so bad because I am technically beating up another man. The cops never take her seriously either when we have a fight and the neighbors call them. When they find out she is really a he, they can't keep a straight face and the report never gets filled out. I just get a warning about disturbing the peace. Besides, she wears so much makeup to hide her male features that the bruises usually don't show.

And all the colored girls go doo doo doo doo-doo.....

Most amusing post of the day. Maybe the week.

How serious are you? Is this just a "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey" attempt, or do you really smack your lover around?

And if you're serious, check out the current training journal on growordie.com. There's a pic there you might enjoy.

And you could call your girl Shaf, as she's got a shaft, but no T.

is this serious?

http://www-personal.umd.umich.edu/~nhughes/htmldocs/deepthoughts.html

deep thoughts by Jack Handy

"And you could call your girl Shaf, as she's got a shaft, but no T"

LOL!!! Jared...that is one of the most clever lines I've seen here...kudos!

:slightly_smiling:

That's me - your source for trans-gendered humor. :slightly_smiling:

Jared, that is seriously one of the funniest things I have ever read!

Wow!!! We have a movie star on the forum! Shaf is Eddie Murphy!!

Wow!!! We have a movie star on the forum! Shaf is Eddie Murphy!!

Yeah but how big are her tits??? Er his tits?? After she....he...sucks your dick do you suck hers....ummmmmmmm his? Does she have a long pony tail and post on here under the name NeilG? Brahahahah. Sorry could't resist. :wink:

Shhh. I wasn't going to mention this, but this login seems to be compromised.

Yes, the real Shaf and several imaginary Shaf's all post here. The real Shaf is not nearly as funny as the imaginary Shafs.

I find it quite hilarious actually, if I can't be that funny, at least someone else can be for me.

Stop lying Shaf. Don't try to deny your multiple personalities.

You're gay, and you're an annoyance to anyone close to you. You like beating your 'loved one' up, and disturbing the peace.

Now we know something about you. Keep it up! Loser.

Yeah Shaf, don't deny us.

diesel, he's not gay. He's greedy. :slight_smile:

Real Benefits of Dating a Tranny:

1) You never have to wait for her while she's in line for the girls' restroom. She can switch hit as needed.

2) You get excellent service at restaurants. After the waiter/tress stumbles over the pronoun issues, have your tranny lover harshly correct them. They'll do their best to keep you happy after that.

3) No PMS!!!!

"Yes, the real Shaf and several imaginary Shaf's all post here. The real Shaf is not nearly as funny as the imaginary Shafs."

I'm the real Shaf.
Yes, I'm the real Shaf.
All you other Shafs are just imitating.
So won't the real Shaf please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.