[quote]asooneyeonig wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Vagina Shoulders! [/quote]

Blarg!![/quote]

taco?[/quote]

Titty Sprinkles?
[/quote]

You are now my new favorite fucking person for finding that and posting it!

Makes me happier than a puppy with two peters!

As someone with a 500+ single ply poly IPF bench at 93kg, I have found that if I am not benching (or at least a highly similar exercise like CGBP or inclines) 3-6 times per week, I am wasting my time. Not to say it is the only way to train, but is just my experience.

[quote]arramzy wrote:
As someone with a 500+ single ply poly IPF bench at 93kg, I have found that if I am not benching (or at least a highly similar exercise like CGBP or inclines) 3-6 times per week, I am wasting my time. Not to say it is the only way to train, but is just my experience.[/quote]

I’m assuming with that frequency you leave a lot of reps in the tank?

[quote]MightyMouse17 wrote:

[quote]arramzy wrote:
As someone with a 500+ single ply poly IPF bench at 93kg, I have found that if I am not benching (or at least a highly similar exercise like CGBP or inclines) 3-6 times per week, I am wasting my time. Not to say it is the only way to train, but is just my experience.[/quote]

I’m assuming with that frequency you leave a lot of reps in the tank?
[/quote]

Always. I think that the best way to improve one’s bench is to practise, practise, practise! I think that as much competition bench as possible is the best thing.

Interesting to note that after training like this for something like 18 months straight now, if I only bench 3 times a week I can push quite hard for good volume, but at the beginning 3 times was deadly even if they were only like 75% 5x3. Like they always say, you are good at what you do so these days I could probably go and do 80% 5x3 everyday for a month before ever really feeling burned out. Obviously that would be stupid, but you get the idea.

I think that the bench in particular should be trained this way because the possibility for injury when straining (often resulting in breakdown of form) can be very high on the exercise. As such, getting in more practise in flawless form decreases risk of injury and will allow constant adaptation and shall we say ‘acclimation’ to the movement.