Benching Close to Double BW for Reps and Eating Mostly Fruit

[quote]csulli wrote:
However… I am not sure you realize what type of people frequent this forum and how strong most of them are.[/quote]

Yea, that’s exactly the problem here. Whether or not he’s strong FOR A FRUIT-ONLY EATER is one thing. Something most of us couldn’t give 2 shits about. If you have to add a qualifier like that, then what’s the point? I want to be strong FOR A HUMAN, regardless of diet.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
all srs replies r fail
[/quote]

Exactly lol. This dude is possibly the most obvious troll I have ever seen.[/quote]

The guy’s not a troll. He’s got too many videos for that to be true. He seems to believe everything he’s saying.

He’s just very, very misguided.[/quote]

I’m sure there are plenty of trolls that don’t even realize that they are such. It’s like the guy in the padded cell that paints his face with his own feces. Do you really think he stops at one point and says “holy fuck, it’s amazing how insane I am!”

No, he just licks his lips and continues applying his shit eyeliner…

Self-awareness is an undervalued quality IMO.

It’s funny how the universe evens itself out. I haven’t eaten any fruit in over 2 years. Seriously. None.

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
It’s funny how the universe evens itself out. I haven’t eaten any fruit in over 2 years. Seriously. None. [/quote]

So then I guess one should eat all fruit for a 2xBW “lift” and no fruit at all for 3x and above?

It’s funny how the universe evens itself out. I haven’t eaten any fruit in over 2 years. Seriously. None. [/quote]

Grains, rice, nuts, seeds, lots of poisonous shit, est. are all technically fruit. I have always found directives about how much fruit to eat to be pretty arbitrary.

Be honest, having seen this thread, aren’t you a little tempted to change now?

What he is doing clearly works.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Grains, rice, nuts, seeds, lots of poisonous shit, est. are all technically fruit. I have always found directives about how much fruit to eat to be pretty arbitrary. [/quote]

Just look at the food pyramid. That should clear it up. I think it is 4-7 servings? 12 servings? I don’t know. I’d rather have sweet, delicious protein containing insects crawling and laying eggs all over my fruit than eat a bright, chemically cleaned, shiney red apple. Find a shiney apple in nature. It doesn’t exist.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

Be honest, having seen this thread, aren’t you a little tempted to change now?

What he is doing clearly works. [/quote]

Very rarely do I actually laugh out loud, a.k.a. LOL, a.k.a lowel. I did just then. Congrats.

the least the OP could have done was to claim ties with crossfit . I mean come on…maxing on machines ?

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
all srs replies r fail

op u sownd lyk smrt guy mebbe tri lift moar then dubble bw 4 repes?!:slight_smile: than stik blubarry up ur noes n bark lyk chikkin?[/quote]

Indeed good sir, were you a wench I’d be married to you by this time. Most certainly.

[quote]MaazerSmiit wrote:
I assume he’s referring to this.

Dude’s hella strong[/quote]

lol @ max effort singles with HS machines. really??
whats next, machine deadlifts

this guy is right , he’s not the average lifter. an average lifter looks like he lifts weights.

I think my bio teacher told me to do this two years ago. He told me I would be able to live 100+ years. Then I realized that I love KFC and steakhouses. Better to die happy than to live long and die sad.
How do you even get enough protein without meat, dairy, or protein powder?

I think this hurts his cause more than helps it.

HEY, WANNA STRUGGLE TO LIFT WEIGHTS ON A SMITH MACHINE?

WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, EAT ALL FRUIT

Wanna know something scary? This kid benches more than some of the other posters on this thread – some of whom are making fun of him.

I can’t rag on the kid for being who he is, at least he’s not giving out nutritional / training advice, or asking for help and then pissing and moaning about the responses people give him.

It would be nice if he posted some free weight lifts with NO body language, or atleast less…

A LOT more FRUIT than strength here.

[quote]frankjl wrote:
Wanna know something scary? This kid benches more than some of the other posters on this thread – some of whom are making fun of him.
[/quote]

Like who?

EDIT: This message board software makes me laugh sometimes.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]frankjl wrote:
[/quote]

Like who?[/quote]

I tried to edit my previous message and it didn’t work (I guess), so here is my edited reply:

I’m not going to perpetuate the hate and publicly call anybody out.

EDIT: The purpose of that post wasn’t to embarrass anybody or make them look like a dick. Instead I wanted to highlight the fact that this kid has made more progress than some of us with what many people would consider a “suboptimal” diet. These people know who they are and it won’t do anything but cause animosity on the forum for me to name them.

I realize none of these would pass in a powerlifting meet, and his form is akin to many high school weight rooms. I also kind of giggle at the “Ranking: Advanced-Elite” part of the video. But seriously, if you can’t bench 240 for a couple of reps it would be hypocritical to say anything about the guy.

Frank

you’re right , Im one who shouldnt have dissed the guy based on current numbers .

but yeah , it is a PLing forum …waddya expect