Bench Update

toss your posts under the beginners section for a little while kid. people aren’t dick there and will be more apt to give constructive criticism and shit. instead of flaming

Another example of immature shitheads giving a beginner a hard time. His only mistake was coming to this forum for encouragement. At it again Hanley? Are you over 21 or what? More of your lifters with “good totals” just teeing off on a kid…I’m not buying it. Men don’t do this.

Check the posts of these funny men. This is what they do. Pathetic.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
join date within a month - check
under 20 posts - check
17 years old - check
under 150 pounds - check
talking about bench or abz - check
not posting in beginners - check

Anyone else thinking what I am?

And before anyone else says it. Yes I am an asshole, thank you and your welcome[/quote]

If you mean boobs, then yes.

[quote]Island Strength wrote:
Another example of immature shitheads giving a beginner a hard time. His only mistake was coming to this forum for encouragement. At it again Hanley? Are you over 21 or what? More of your lifters with “good totals” just teeing off on a kid…I’m not buying it. Men don’t do this.

Check the posts of these funny men. This is what they do. Pathetic. [/quote]

No. His mistake is asking for critiques of his program then ignoring all the advice he was given.

hey lets give the kid some credit, its not like we were all born benching 300 11 times, hes probably a beginner. I am going to say something nice kid, GOOD JOB AND KEEP IT UP!

[quote]sestvold wrote:
Island Strength wrote:

Check the posts of these funny men. This is what they do. Pathetic.

No. His mistake is asking for critiques of his program then ignoring all the advice he was given.

Actually, i did take some of the advice… like doing more rows and pullups, adding military press, some plyo work, and HEAVY[ the best to my ability] deadlifts and squats…

[quote]Clevelands23 wrote:
This Friday i did a max out on bench, and got 170!! and those 50’s on Incline Bench are starting to feel lite!! :D[/quote]

classic