Bench Update

This Friday i did a max out on bench, and got 170!! and those 50’s on Incline Bench are starting to feel lite!! :smiley:

that’s fucking huge

massive

Hulkish

They see me 'roidin…

They hatin’…

how do you delete a post?? this was an accident

LOL WUT?

Accident? You fell on the keyboard and those words magically came about?

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
LOL WUT?

Accident? You fell on the keyboard and those words magically came about?[/quote]

hahaha, it’s not like he fell and just posted, he fell and created a new thread…amazing

[quote]Clevelands23 wrote:
how do you delete a post?? this was an accident[/quote]

*mistake

This Friday i did a max out on bench, and got 170!! and those 50’s on Incline Bench are starting to feel lite!! :D[/quote]

How long have you been training? Is that your bw?

i weight 130-135 and im 17 to all those wise asses thinkin’ they are funny

join date within a month - check
under 20 posts - check
17 years old - check
under 150 pounds - check
talking about bench or abz - check
not posting in beginners - check

Anyone else thinking what I am?

And before anyone else says it. Yes I am an asshole, thank you and your welcome

How is your squat, deadlift, and power clean going? Have you tried the Frat-side training program? bench and curls make ya hooge.

He probably was drunk or something. I know I made my share of retarded forum posts before due to this.

[quote]elih8er wrote:
How is your squat, deadlift, and power clean going? Have you tried the Frat-side training program? bench and curls make ya hooge.[/quote]

My Deadlift has increased 10 pounds, Squat about 5, and I havent done Power Cleans but instead i’ve done Dumbell Rows…

elih8er wrote:
How is your squat, deadlift, and power clean going? Have you tried the Frat-side training program? bench and curls make ya hooge.

My Deadlift has increased 10 pounds, Squat about 5, and I havent done Power Cleans but instead i’ve done Dumbell Rows…
[/quote]

man, numbers, give numbers, like 200dl or 250squat

and you can’t compair a power clean with a db row

[quote]tuchavito wrote:
Clevelands23 wrote:
elih8er wrote:

and you can’t compair a power clean with a db row[/quote]

Well my Max Clean was 175… my Squat is 285 and my Deadlift [ which i’ve only been doing a few weeks] is 250x3…

[quote]tuchavito wrote:
Clevelands23 wrote:
elih8er wrote:

and you can’t compair a power clean with a db row[/quote]

Well my Max Clean was 175… my Squat is 285 and my Deadlift [ which i’ve only been doing a few weeks] is 250x3…

You must be on roids

tuchavito wrote:
Clevelands23 wrote:
elih8er wrote:

and you can’t compair a power clean with a db row

Well my Max Clean was 175… my Squat is 285 and my Deadlift [ which i’ve only been doing a few weeks] is 250x3…[/quote]

You are doing well just keep at it and don’t go for 1 repaxes all that often.