Bench Till You Bleed

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=92692&tid=

Justed watched this. Pretty gross haha

Damn. I’ve had face bleeds and broken blood vessels in my eyes but I’ve never seen that much blood. Pretty awesome.

EDIT: Must be all the free creatine.

This should be in that What is Hardcore thread that was awhile back. Kroc is a badass to come up all smiles after that practically laughing.

[quote]riverhawk23 wrote:
This should be in that What is Hardcore thread that was awhile back. Kroc is a badass to come up all smiles after that practically laughing.[/quote]

He just locked out 750. Who wouldn’t be smiling after that?

That’s just nuts…I blow out my face on leg day…but it’s just a bunch of spots that look like zits and fade the next day…I figured it was blood pressure due to reps…I don’t know much about lifting equipped…but that negative took forever.

TRUE.

I really had to look away…I almost threw up…blood fucks me up

[quote]riverhawk23 wrote:
This should be in that What is Hardcore thread that was awhile back. Kroc is a badass to come up all smiles after that practically laughing.[/quote]

Nosebleeds arent really that uncommon when you have BIG guys wearing really tight gear.

Add to that that a lot of the bigger guys tend to have higher than normal bp’s and it makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

[quote]facko wrote:
I really had to look away…I almost threw up…blood fucks me up[/quote]

You might want to rethink the AAS thing and just stick with the V-Diet then.

In one meet last year, I bled copiously on all three lifts: explosive nose bleeds on my 2nd and 3rd squats and 3rd bench, plus a gnarly, gushing hand tear on my 2nd DL attempt. It was my stigmata meet.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Nosebleeds arent really that uncommon when you have BIG guys wearing really tight gear.

Add to that that a lot of the bigger guys tend to have higher than normal bp’s and it makes a lot of sense when you think about it.[/quote]
Yeah, makes sense. On first look though I thought he was bleeding from the eye and thought that was crazy.

[quote]Pinto wrote:
In one meet last year, I bled copiously on all three lifts: explosive nose bleeds on my 2nd and 3rd squats and 3rd bench, plus a gnarly, gushing hand tear on my 2nd DL attempt. It was my stigmata meet.[/quote]

Not to hijack, but did I read somewhere that you train at North Ga Barbell?

[quote]Pinto wrote:
In one meet last year, I bled copiously on all three lifts: explosive nose bleeds on my 2nd and 3rd squats and 3rd bench, plus a gnarly, gushing hand tear on my 2nd DL attempt. It was my stigmata meet.[/quote]

The question is, did you tape it up and attempt a 3rd DL?

[quote]GDI Inc wrote:
That’s just nuts…I blow out my face on leg day…but it’s just a bunch of spots that look like zits and fade the next day…I figured it was blood pressure due to reps…I don’t know much about lifting equipped…but that negative took forever.[/quote]

It’s probably petichial hemorrhaging. Do you get it mostly around your eyes? I do.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote

It’s probably petichial hemorrhaging. Do you get it mostly around your eyes? I do.[/quote]

On my forehead every leg day. If I really push for reps I get it on my cheeks as well. For a while I was training shoulders with back and I thought I might get it from that stupidity… but just legs.

[quote]GDI Inc wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote

It’s probably petichial hemorrhaging. Do you get it mostly around your eyes? I do.

On my forehead every leg day. If I really push for reps I get it on my cheeks as well. For a while I was training shoulders with back and I thought I might get it from that stupidity… but just legs.
[/quote]

You might wanna try breathing!

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
facko wrote:
I really had to look away…I almost threw up…blood fucks me up

You might want to rethink the AAS thing and just stick with the V-Diet then.[/quote]

This is an odd post…for a few reasons.

1. You have never spoken to me, through forum…pm or otherwise…so bringing up the AAS is just…inappropriate…especially in this thread…It’s kind of strange to me, that you would lurk my posts however never respond to any of them. Weird.

2. Again…don’t bring up AAS use having to do with me unless it is in the steroid thread or through pm.

3. I don’t really see the correlation between: “this makes me sick, blood fucks me up” and "rethink steroids and keep v-dieting. I fail to see the correlation…are you implying that matt kroc uses and that’s why he bleeds? I’m not surprised he uses…however, I doubt hes overly vocal about it, and I’m pretty sure he never told you personally, but if he has correct me.

If that is indeed the correlation: Steroids + Heavy Sets = Nose bleeds etc. You have a point, in terms of AAS raising blood pressure, therefore increasing the chances of this happening…but I’m also sure this has happened to plenty of people who were clean. If the correlation some how implies that I’m a pussy because I don’t like blood, therefore pussies shouldn’t use…well that’s just a ridiculous implication. I won’t even go there, as I’m pretty sure you aren’t stupid enough to make that comment.

Facko, I think her point was that if blood freaks you out so much, then how are you going to deal with injecting yourself with anything?

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Facko, I think her point was that if blood freaks you out so much, then how are you going to deal with injecting yourself with anything?
[/quote]

There is very little blood involved…if any. Maybe a trickle. I’m not going to discuss my use on this thread, but let me say there is little to no correlation. Not to mention there are plenty of oral’s worth doing.

[quote]facko wrote:
Stronghold wrote:

There is very little blood involved…if any. Maybe a trickle. I’m not going to discuss my use on this thread, but let me say there is little to no correlation. Not to mention there are plenty of oral’s worth doing.[/quote]

I think its a safe assumption that if nosebleeds make you squeamish, then needles may cause similar issues for you.