Bench Press with Clap

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
I am sure there are a lot of guys in New Jersey with STD’s bench pressing why is this funny?

Cant see video.[/quote]

LOL!

The one I posted?

You’ve probably seen it before. It’s the one where the kid is doing decline floor presses, and his dog comes into the frame… dragging his ass as he goes. Funny as hell!

EDIT: DUHHH! I just got your joke, JD! I’m slow today.

[/quote]

Yeah, the first time I saw the thread name, that’s the definition that came to mind and I thought, “I GOTTA SEE THIS!”

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:
Of all of the things they could ban in gyms, lifting weights without collars on should probably be the number 1 thing they should ban.

[/quote]

Why?

If im lifting on my own, with a relatively heavy weight, having collars on the bar is a lot more dangerous then off.[/quote]

Agreed, I make a point of not benching with collars just incase, OHP and the like I use them

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
I am sure there are a lot of guys in New Jersey with STD’s bench pressing why is this funny?

Cant see video.[/quote]

LOL!

The one I posted?

You’ve probably seen it before. It’s the one where the kid is doing decline floor presses, and his dog comes into the frame… dragging his ass as he goes. Funny as hell!

[/quote]

Yeah, the first time I saw the thread name, that’s the definition that came to mind and I thought, “I GOTTA SEE THIS!”
[/quote]

Vinnie: “Hey, Pawl-y, I dunno if I can bench today. My bawlz-- dey feel like a pair of mer-ah-kaz.”

Pauly: “Shaddup an’ lift, woocha?”

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Cant see video.[/quote]

LOL!

The one I posted?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Vinnie: “Hey, Pawl-y, I dunno if I can bench today. My bawlz-- dey feel like a pair of mer-ah-kaz.”

Pauly: “Shaddup an’ lift, woocha?”[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaahaha you should make one of those cartoons with this Steely. You know the ones that look like lego people.

This one always cracks me up. Stupid girl should get back into the kitchen.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[/quote]

The girl who walks into view at the last few seconds is forcing herself not to look at you or laugh

“Must… keep… head… down… keep… walking… faster… danger… do… not… look… or… laugh…”

Haha…sorry!

Aw…shit happens.

In the first video I thought they were fake plates, then in the second I prayed they were!

[/quote]

PMPM, could you PLEASE post your vomit vid? Pleeeeeeze?

Stupid girl. I’d laugh harder but I did that on the platform at nationals and almost brained myself on the loading bar.

Been there…said the same thing too!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, I don’t have a vid, just a pic.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, I don’t have a vid, just a pic.[/quote]

No. I swear I once saw a vid you posted. In it, you completed the lift, then quickly put your hand up to your mouth (like in the pic), and then the vid got cut off at that moment.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

No. I swear I once saw a vid you posted. In it, you completed the lift, then quickly put your hand up to your mouth (like in the pic), and then the vid got cut off at that moment.
[/quote]

Nope, greatest regret of my life is not having that on video. It would be something to be proud of, like a sex tape.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope, greatest regret of my life is not having that on video. It would be something to be proud of, like a sex tape.[/quote]

I even remember the ANGLE at which it was shot! Damn! I could draw it!

Back on the topic of clapping benchpress. - YouTube

Commit to the pull.

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
Commit to the pull.

Badass