Bench Press to Push-Up Max rep Ratio?

This is something I have given some thoughts lately.My 1rm bench press is 130 kg,but I can only do 30 push-ups in a row.I mean,during the set as I reach like 22 reps,its a real struggle to get to 30.Some of my friends who are athletes can almost do double in push-ups,while capable of lifting just half what I can benchpress.
So it seems my ratio is ridicoulous.

CT,would you recommend that for overall athleticism I focus a lot on raising my upper body strength endurance i.e. push ups numbers?

Thanks a lot for your time and know that your contribution to this forum is greatly apreacciated!

I can also remember that when I was benching 110 kg (240 lb.) i could only do 24 push ups.

Other numbers that might seem relevant are

chin ups= 15 x bw
= 9 reps with 15 kg attached

dips= about 25
= 14 with 15 kg attached

press=75 kg

BB rows= 80 kg x 10

Croc rows = 40 kg DB x 15

35 y, 5-11 175 lb. bw

Skelac,
You’re strong for your bodyweight and decidedly TypeIIB (fast twitch) dominant. I had a bit of the same issue in Masters Crossfit; I was strong
but not real enduring. For me, doing 70 lb DBs X 20 reps help much more than 100X5, for lots of PU’s.

[quote]Scipio wrote:
Skelac,
You’re strong for your bodyweight and decidedly TypeIIB (fast twitch) dominant. I had a bit of the same issue in Masters Crossfit; I was strong
but not real enduring. For me, doing 70 lb DBs X 20 reps help much more than 100X5, for lots of PU’s.[/quote]

Throughout training years,I was usually doing about 8 reps with 80 % of 1rm.That makes me moderately fast-twitch,but maybe I need to concentrate on getting my push-ups repetition up.