[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]gifted gonads wrote:
Can any one help me with the strength/weight ratios for bench press?? [/quote]

Most lifters should be able reach 1.5 x BW
Good Benchers reach 2.0 x BW
Great Benchers reach 2.5 x BW
Beast-like Benchers reach 3.0 x BW
[/quote]

Honest question: how many raw benchers have ever benched 3x their body weight?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

Can any one help me with the strength/weight ratios for bench press?? [/quote]

Most lifters should be able reach 1.5 x BW
Good Benchers reach 2.0 x BW
Great Benchers reach 2.5 x BW
Beast-like Benchers reach 3.0 x BW
[/quote]

Honest question: how many raw benchers have ever benched 3x their body weight? [/quote]

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/triple-bodyweight-bench-press

OP, go back to school and re-learn the English language. I know, on the internet you can shorten words and such, but seriously… c’mon.

As for being a champion bencher, here’s a link to the results of the IPF 2012 Raw World Cup
http://www.powerlifting-ipf.com/fileadmin/data/results/2012/World-Cup_Classic/Men/scoresheet_m.htm

credit to Tim Henriques for posting this.

9 people. Talk about an elite club, and only two managed to do it twice.

do 1 u cheesy bell end. this is a bodybuilding website not shakespear`s literature website.

Whoa. This guy taught me something. Cheesy bellend = smegma. Interesting.

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:

Can any one help me with the strength/weight ratios for bench press?? for example what would an avarage powerlifter at 80kg bench and what would a champion powerlifter at 80kg bench??

Im looking to use the bench test as a way of increasing power to weight ratio and are paying more attention to the strength in relation to the wt rather than just 1rm at any boduweight ie a cycle of oxymetholone dianabola nd 1000mg of tes enth a week and bech 600ibs! ha[/quote]
What the fuck did I just read?[/quote]
Angus, you’re clearly not familiar with the Gonads method of training. He’s a former pro athlete with super-duper impressive quads who’s kind enough to remind us all that the single-leg press is the number one most effective leg-building exercise ever.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

Careful with such strong words. You might be labeled a meanie around here lol.[/quote]

It’s the internet. I don’t get offended when people say mean words to me, and people shouldn’t get offended when I say mean words to them.

Being wrong, on the other hand…

this thread has …

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

Careful with such strong words. You might be labeled a meanie around here lol.[/quote]

It’s the internet. I don’t get offended when people say mean words to me, and people shouldn’t get offended when I say mean words to them.

Being wrong, on the other hand…
[/quote]

I’m not being serious. It was just a playful jab at those that flamed me for saying something similar in another thread.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

I’m not being serious. It was just a playful jab at those that flamed me for saying something similar in another thread. [/quote]

I too, was using sarcasm. For the second part of the post, anyway.

I have no clue what is going on here

colluci do 1 son! ive seen pics and vids of u in training mate- all i can say is u talk a good game!ha only if ud spend some et time talkin bulloks on internet actually training u wouldnt look like a chicken!on the plus side i think if you go docs theyll give u steds as medication without charge coz ive got more defintion in me cock than u have in your entire body! do 1 askin for pictures though im not into al that gay shit!h

wat
http://us13.memecdn.com/Wat_o_27191.jpg

colluci do 1 son! ive seen pics and vids of u in training mate- all i can say is u talk a good game!ha only if ud spend some et time talkin bulloks on internet actually training u wouldnt look like a chicken!on the plus side i think if you go docs theyll give u steds as medication without charge coz ive got more defintion in me cock than u have in your entire body! do 1 askin for pictures though im not into al that gay shit!h[/quote]

I bet my cock is more defined than your cock.

My cock has abs.

WTF is going on here.

Get some English in your grill.

dat English
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.34.403.403/p403x403/223123_307059042734324_1104329139_n.jpg

Asking a guy for pictures to back up claims on a bodybuilding website = Gay.

Telling a guy how well-defined your cock is = Not gay.

Gifted gonads logic. Awesome.

yO gOnAdS daWG dOnT HaET. hAeTiN aInT coOL okAY/? jUsT cUZ u tHinKS u iS tEh doPEsT mOs iLLesT dOnT mEAn sHiT cUz u aInT u iS juST a hAeTor anD pRoBaBLy a rAecor toO!11 rAeCiN aInT coOL, haETin aiNT cOoL

these cock accusations are useless with out pics…