Bench Press Problem

Hello coach,my problem is that my bench is feeling heavy,don’t know if you understand what I mean.My working 5’s were about 100 kg and I did it easy,now that weight just feel heavy when I unrack it and heavy to press I’m stuck on that weight but it was easy for me few sesions back.I know i’m not overtraining,and my question is what could that be,and should I drop the weight or change rep schemes or something?

[quote]Bizzare93 wrote:
Hello coach,my problem is that my bench is feeling heavy,don’t know if you understand what I mean.My working 5’s were about 100 kg and I did it easy,now that weight just feel heavy when I unrack it and heavy to press I’m stuck on that weight but it was easy for me few sesions back.I know i’m not overtraining,and my question is what could that be,and should I drop the weight or change rep schemes or something?[/quote]

It’s either that:

1. your nervous system is fatigued (are other movements feeling the same weight)

2. there is inflammation in your shoulders (do you feel any pain?)

3. some stabilizer muscles in the shoulder joint aren’t firing properly

4. you lost weight (oddly enough the bench press seems to be the movement that is the most affected by weight loss)

5. your technique is off/you aren’t tight enough

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]Bizzare93 wrote:
Hello coach,my problem is that my bench is feeling heavy,don’t know if you understand what I mean.My working 5’s were about 100 kg and I did it easy,now that weight just feel heavy when I unrack it and heavy to press I’m stuck on that weight but it was easy for me few sesions back.I know i’m not overtraining,and my question is what could that be,and should I drop the weight or change rep schemes or something?[/quote]

It’s either that:

1. your nervous system is fatigued (are other movements feeling the same weight)

2. there is inflammation in your shoulders (do you feel any pain?)

3. some stabilizer muscles in the shoulder joint aren’t firing properly

4. you lost weight (oddly enough the bench press seems to be the movement that is the most affected by weight loss)

5. your technique is off/you aren’t tight enough[/quote]

Well everything else is doing great only the bnech press,but maybe i’m fatigued.Didn’t lost any weight,I will try to change my split so I will work bench first on the week so maybe that will help