[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

1. Get fat as hell
  2. Take a ton of drugs
  3. Buy a bench shirt

Courtesy of Date Tate.
[/quote]

Seriously:

Patience. And a good program. Drugs is never an option.[/quote]

What? If you want to get SWOLE and HYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUOOOOOUUUUOOOGGGGGGEEEEEEEE then TONS and TONS of drugs are necessary!!! ;-)[/quote]

He’s makes a good point.[/quote]

He does. As of today I have just bought 25 bottles of premium grade testosterone straight from Mexico[/quote]
only 25? that won’t hardly last you till your next meet. always go with the pallet.[/quote]

Its a pre meet cycle cycle. I plan on cycling dbol, more test, some suspension, HGH, and insulin, along with 2 gallons of whole milk, 2 pounds of protein powder, and a human baby a day.[/quote]

oh ok then you’re all set. may want to add in an orphan after each workout.

When I broke my leg and couldn’t do lower body I would press 4 times a week. I would start every workout with a pressing movement (flat bench, incline bench, close grip, and overhead press). I would work up to something heavy (5 reps or less) and then do a drop set with 225. When I was hitting 225x20 I was benching 365x1 on a bad day and 365x2 on a good day.

I would follow that with 2 back movements (usually a pull up variation and then some sort of row…love the hammer strength iso-lateral high row) and then 2-3 accesory moves (tris/shoulders/biceps…whatever I felt like doing)

That moved my bench up pretty quickly. I wasn’t working legs at all during that time (due to injury)

[quote]HERC410 wrote:

[quote]brauny96 wrote:

[quote]HERC410 wrote:

[quote]brauny96 wrote:

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:

[quote]dumbbellhead wrote:

[quote]stallion wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

1. Get fat as hell
  2. Take a ton of drugs
  3. Buy a bench shirt

Courtesy of Date Tate.
[/quote]

Seriously:

Patience. And a good program. Drugs is never an option.[/quote]

What? If you want to get SWOLE and HYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUOOOOOUUUUOOOGGGGGGEEEEEEEE then TONS and TONS of drugs are necessary!!! ;-)[/quote]

He’s makes a good point.[/quote]

He does. As of today I have just bought 25 bottles of premium grade testosterone straight from Mexico[/quote]
only 25? that won’t hardly last you till your next meet. always go with the pallet.[/quote]

Its a pre meet cycle cycle. I plan on cycling dbol, more test, some suspension, HGH, and insulin, along with 2 gallons of whole milk, 2 pounds of protein powder, and a human baby a day.[/quote]

oh ok then you’re all set. may want to add in an orphan after each workout.[/quote]

So in a 14 day period, thats 21 babies…dude, not even close to enough. One orphan in the am for quick calories and one post workout for a quick carb reload, then off days always consume an extra for recovery.

…wow, i really crossed a line with this one.