Bench Press Pad = Weenie Alert

http://cgi.ebay.com/Weightlifting-BENCH-PRESS-PAD_W0QQitemZ7180859932QQcategoryZ28067QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I dont know about you guys, but Im buying at least 3 or four of these

I’m surprised nobody has marketed a board pressing apparatus that allows you to change the height of the board and doesn’t need someone else holding it.

beef

[quote]beefcakemdphd wrote:
I’m surprised nobody has marketed a board pressing apparatus that allows you to change the height of the board and doesn’t need someone else holding it.

beef[/quote]

We should get www.elitefts.com to make it.

Geek boy

now, first off, yea, i think its retarded, but get this: I saw a video of (i might be hazy on the details) some thrower on the olympic team i think benching in the 500s with that thing, dropped it to his chest in basically a freefall and then blasted it back up. I’m pretty sure he’s an up there olympic thrower and i think it was at the olympic training facility. Wait, found it, it was manuel martinez, and it was 300 kg. Jesus he dropped that into his ribs. CHeck it out, should be able to find it on like google or altavista video search.

[quote]hareboll wrote:
now, first off, yea, i think its retarded, but get this: I saw a video of (i might be hazy on the details) some thrower on the olympic team i think benching in the 500s with that thing, dropped it to his chest in basically a freefall and then blasted it back up. I’m pretty sure he’s an up there olympic thrower and i think it was at the olympic training facility. Wait, found it, it was manuel martinez, and it was 300 kg. Jesus he dropped that into his ribs. CHeck it out, should be able to find it on like google or altavista video search. [/quote]

I thought the idea was that it would work like a board press, not a springboard. I think I like my sternum the way it is.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
hareboll wrote:
now, first off, yea, i think its retarded, but get this: I saw a video of (i might be hazy on the details) some thrower on the olympic team i think benching in the 500s with that thing, dropped it to his chest in basically a freefall and then blasted it back up. I’m pretty sure he’s an up there olympic thrower and i think it was at the olympic training facility. Wait, found it, it was manuel martinez, and it was 300 kg. Jesus he dropped that into his ribs. CHeck it out, should be able to find it on like google or altavista video search.

I thought the idea was that it would work like a board press, not a springboard. I think I like my sternum the way it is.

[/quote]

-true

[quote]Imawimp wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Weightlifting-BENCH-PRESS-PAD_W0QQitemZ7180859932QQcategoryZ28067QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I dont know about you guys, but Im buying at least 3 or four of these[/quote]

2x6’s work best…

I bought 3 2x6’s and duct tape them together. I bring a huge shirt to the gym and stuff the boards underneath them, that way my spotter doesn’t have to hold the boards. I would like something a bit more adjustable, as well as a bit more light weight.

beef