T Nation

Bench Press Meet Today

Yo carter… Shut up. 345@200 is very impresive. There aren’t that many people on this board who’d out press you.

You’re well on the way to a 2x bodyweight bench press. Congrats bro!

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
itzjaggz wrote:
there are more benefits doing a one armed bench press and switching arms for a complete set.

There are also a lot of benefits to shutting the fuck up.

But you’re right, next time at a bench meet or PL comp I’ll do the 315 barbell with one hand, then switch and do it with the other. That way I get all the “more benefits”.[/quote]

Wait a minute, you used two hands for 315??? YOU DO SUCK! What kind of bench press meet was that?

Nice work both of you!

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Yo carter… Shut up. 345@200 is very impresive. There aren’t that many people on this board who’d out press you.

You’re well on the way to a 2x bodyweight bench press. Congrats bro![/quote]

Thanks a lot my man!

Unfortunately, I’ll probably never press 2x bodyweight. It probably wouldn’t benefit me any as far as my future goal of fighting. Just not high on the priority list.

The final meet is next tuesday, and I’m still unsure if I’ll do it. I have a grappling competition planned for December and need to focus on endurance right now…might still do it for the t-shirt though!

[quote]carter12 wrote:
…might still do it for the t-shirt though!
[/quote]

I haven’t bought a t-shirt for years. Free t-shirts in college is one of lifes greatest joys.

Nice lift, nothing to be bashful about. What school do you go to?

I didn’t even know colleges have competitions for lifts? That’s pretty sweet. Good lift man.

Im damn late to this but nice lift man.

[quote]Phill wrote:
Im damn late to this but nice lift man.
[/quote]

Thanks Phill.