Bench Press 240kg( 529lb)

Konstantinovs does it again:

Some nice comments from Youtube:

“What people don’t know is that when Konstantinovs pause benches, he closes a black hole.”

“That is one of the most impressive things I’ve ever seen. The Tiger Woods news cycle completed itself three times during that pause.”

"They should take out the word “strong” from the dictionary and just replace it with “Konstantinovs”. "

jesus, close-grip, paused, AND looked easy as hell…

OH.MY.GOD is this actually real?

Of course it’s real!

507x3, still easy.

You know you’re strong when you need someone to hold you to the ground so you can do tricep pushdowns, because you’re doing 450 pounds.

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:

You know you’re strong when you need someone to hold you to the ground so you can do tricep pushdowns, because you’re doing 450 pounds.[/quote]

Thats effin rediculous.

haha that’s hilarious!

I have that same grip Konstantinovs uses for the bench press and gotta say it’s definately my favourite…still feel work done in my chest, arms get hella stronger, shoulders (to me) don’t get as beat up and can supplement more overhead work. He’s the man!

hes an animal.

Blimey!

^ 584 pound bench. He totaled 2171 and missed a deadlift that would’ve made it 2240.

if im not mistaken rhino was better?

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:

You know you’re strong when you need someone to hold you to the ground so you can do tricep pushdowns, because you’re doing 450 pounds.[/quote]

That is so fucking ridiculous.

[quote]totti13 wrote:
if im not mistaken rhino was better?[/quote]

Efferding did 2,221 @ 275 with knee wraps

KK did 2,171 @ 275 without knee wraps

You could argue either is better if you wish, given that KK missed a 950 3rd pull which would have given him 2,240, or you could mention Efferding tweaked his hamstring on his second squat so passed on his 3rd squat and deadlift.

Anyway you look at it, both are crazy strong. I’d love to see them go head to head some time.

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:

lol, i like how the guys in the background stop midset to look at him in awe

Dear God. That man is inhuman.

Awesome.

theyre gunna need to make him custom cables and longer bars