Bench 100kg(220lbs)x90

god please make it stop

[quote]Sutebun wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

[quote]Sutebun wrote:
100kg x 45 reps you mean?

Cause all I see there are half-reps.

Yeah, he’s strong probably, but that video is not impressive.[/quote]

Okay, well let’s see you do that many reps then. And by the looks of it, he touches his chest and locks out each rep, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

CS[/quote]

Never said I could do it. Shit, one rep at 100kg is my best time max.

Doesn’t change that I don’t think it’s impressive. For me lifts have an aesthetic component to them too. I’d rather see that dude do 50 clean and good looking reps than 90 of them the kind which look like myself attempting push-ups in junior high school.

The bar seems to move no more than 2-3 inches. If he is locking out this guy must have t-rex arms.

I’m not questioning -his- strength. It’s the video that I think is shit.[/quote]
Wait … he repped your max 90 times and you’re not impressed?! Interesting logic and what the hell is pretty about lifting weights lol

WHY CANT I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS THREAD??? IT MAKES ME CRY!

[quote]Sutebun wrote:

Never said I could do it. Shit, one rep at 100kg is my best time max.

Doesn’t change that I don’t think it’s impressive. For me lifts have an aesthetic component to them too. I’d rather see that dude do 50 clean and good looking reps than 90 of them the kind which look like myself attempting push-ups in junior high school.
[/quote]

Oh dear God. What the fuck am I reading?

I think this video is pretty kickass

I’ve been following this thread all along and funny thing is that at first I watched the video and thought this was some kind of revelation because the most NFL combine reps Id heard of was 50 or something.

Then there’s some very negative comments on this thread and I feel I stand corrected.

Then there’s a reversal and a whole load of very positive comments.

I don’t know who to believe - It’s like I don’t have my own mind.

In fact, please stop cavilling, arguing and confusing me.

A chin up isn’t a chin up unless there’s no body movement and a deadlift isn’t a deadlift if the hands are in between the legs and a squat must be done to such and such a depth. And … please fucking stop.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
WHY CANT I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS THREAD??? IT MAKES ME CRY![/quote]

damn, props - but i would just get bored. maybe its his cardio

He definitely has a great build for competition benching. I wish I was able to get his ROM while still touching the chest and locking out.

Thats some terrible Rom, but still impressive. I love the background music lol.

This is one of the most impressive videos I’ve ever seen.

The ROM is supposed to be short. Look at where his hands are. It is a wide grip bench press. It is an assistance exercise for God’s sake. I doubt very seriously his entire program is build around benching like this.

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
The ROM is supposed to be short. Look at where his hands are. It is a wide grip bench press. It is an assistance exercise for God’s sake. I doubt very seriously his entire program is build around benching like this.[/quote]

120kgs(265lbs)x49

140kgs(308lbs)x26

300kgs(660) with a loose shirt

[quote]ros1816 wrote:
I’ve been following this thread all along and funny thing is that at first I watched the video and thought this was some kind of revelation because the most NFL combine reps Id heard of was 50 or something.

Then there’s some very negative comments on this thread and I feel I stand corrected.

A chin up isn’t a chin up unless there’s no body movement and a deadlift isn’t a deadlift if the hands are in between the legs and a squat must be done to such and such a depth. And … please fucking stop. [/quote]

Hahahaha love it!

Only weak people invalidate strong lifts with trivial shit. It’s like a self-defense mechanism to protect their fragile ego from the hard truth. And I don’t mean physically weak, either.

[quote]grettiron wrote:

[quote]ros1816 wrote:

A chin up isn’t a chin up unless there’s no body movement and a deadlift isn’t a deadlift if the hands are in between the legs and a squat must be done to such and such a depth. And … please fucking stop. [/quote]

Hahahaha love it!

Only weak people invalidate strong lifts with trivial shit. It’s like a self-defense mechanism to protect their fragile ego from the hard truth. And I don’t mean physically weak, either.[/quote]
x2

He might be the only dude I’ve ever seen successfully perform a snatch grip bench, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that that is EXTREMELY impressive.

[quote]grettiron wrote:

[quote]ros1816 wrote:

Hahahaha love it!

Only weak people invalidate strong lifts with trivial shit. It’s like a self-defense mechanism to protect their fragile ego from the hard truth. And I don’t mean physically weak, either.[/quote]

x3

Dios mio
200kg(440lbs)x13

[quote]zombiec wrote:
Dios mio
200kg(440lbs)x13

Let it be noted that his spotter is in PJ’s and sky blue pajama slippers.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
He might be the only dude I’ve ever seen successfully perform a snatch grip bench, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that that is EXTREMELY impressive.[/quote]

Hahahaha, oh man, snatch grip bench. I love it.

Illegal grip or nor hips off or not 4in rom or not this guy is strong lol