Benanything's Training Log

Well, this is what I currently look like. 18 turning 19 in a month. 1.74m and 74kgs give or take 1cm/kg. Considering I’m not training particularly hard nowadays, I think I look not down right horrible. Eh, I look like I lift recreationally, probably.

As of right now, I don’t even know what are my ‘weak points’. As far as I’m concerned, I am the weak point so there’s that. And my extremely apparent lack of chest being a super weak point, hah.

Gonna call in some of them more bodybuilding minded folks as back up to give me some advice on what to do/eat/work on/cut/bulk/whatever etc.
@Yogi1 @flipcollar @robstein @The_Mighty_Stu @BrickHead
and of course, thanks in advance if y’all decide to reply and give me advice

Will be joining going full force into this ( Who Wants To Have A Friendly Comp Next Year? ) starting 1st of Janurary 2017.

That being said, I don’t think I’ll go purely into the whole “bodybuilding type training” as I’ll still be mainly focusing on performance type goals, just cleaning up my diet and being more focused and probably a good deal more hypertrophy type work, considering I barely do any in the first place.

Oh and not that it matters, can someone give a rough guesstimate of my bodyfat percentage? I would guess that I’m somewhere around 19%?