Bellator 149 Main Event and Co Main Event

those two matches were terrible. did any of yall watch it.kembo slice and Dada 5000 probably stayed up all night drinking or something because they were tired by the middle of the first round. Kembo literally won because dada was too tired to fight back.

I thought the main event was going to be amazing with the rematch between Royce gracie and ken shamrock but It was terrible. the ref stopped the fight too early and didn’t see the illegal hit that gracie did. I wanted to see an amazing submission by Royce but ended up seeing a tko by punches. ken wasn’t even knocked out. the referee was terrible.

overall worst bellator event I have seen in awhile

Dada 5000 probably stayed up all night drinking or something because they were tired by the middle of the first round. Kembo literally won because dada was too tired to fight back.

talk about wrong way drop weight

Both the Gracie vs Shamrock and the Kimbo vs Dada fight were just painful to watch.

The groin shot was visible on replay. It may have slid Shamrock’s cup over, which is really painful. None the less that looked like Ken is not at all about taking any punishment. This is the same guy that was wrestling fucking worked matches where he had to get kicked, punched, and slammed for real in Japan and I think he just wants to cash out now that there is more money to be had.

Regards,

Robert A