Believer423s Metcon For Muscle Log

Thank you for selecting me to participate in this challenge. I’m looking forward to it for several reasons:

1. I’m a program hopper-to the extreme- so this will settle my mind and allow me to focus on the task at hand.
  2. I’m coming off a month-long illness which saw me practically bedridden and not eating. I’m just recently able to walk and eat normally. My reaction time is still slower than usual so I’ve not driven yet but it’s coming. Net result: I dropped from 180 to 156 with what appears to be quite a lot of muscle loss so I am strongly focused/motivated to get back to where I was—-and beyond. At 58, I want to say I’m in the best shape of my life-something I could say as recently as 2018.

I’ll have to join a different gym, as mine does not have a functional training area, and no sled; I’ll sign on as soon as the goods arrive and I’ll give this all I’ve got in me.

“Before” photographs will have to wait a couple days as I want to get a bit of color so as not to blind anyone.

Let’s goooooooo!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the results, because in your situation you should be able to progress rapidly. If you start to have the desire to “program hop” talk to me about it before jumping ship to see if there is something I can do.

Don’t hesitate to ask me questions so that I can help you. Tag me so that I’m sure to see your questions.

1 Like

@Christian_Thibaudeau, thank you, I may take you up on your offer but I feel Biotest is giving us an opportunity to see what results can be had given these supplements and this program-I don’t want to let anyone down; I want to adhere to the rules.

I went to the gym this morning and kinda-sorta tested myself on a few lifts…HOLY SMOKES AM I WEAK! Embarrassingly so. I was hungry, too, so that didn’t help but, damn, where’d it all go?

1 Like

Very good news, you’ll progress even faster and will make me look smart!

2 Likes

@Christian_Thibaudeau @Tim_Patterson @Jared_Maggard
I have to withdraw as the past months illness caused me to lose my job and I find I can’t afford joining a properly equipped gym. My delivery was to occur today; not sure if you could contact fedex and have them return it to you since they usually don’t deliver for another couple of hours. If not, let me know how to get it back to you.

I’m so sorry. I don’t have words to make this feel “less bad” but I’m sure things will turn up.

2 Likes

@Christian_Thibaudeau, once I find employment, I’m going to save so I can hire you to coach me personally. I’ve been on Thibarmy and see the costs so it may be a while but it’s something I need (psychologically) to be the best version of me.
Can’t come soon enough.

@Tim_Patterson, my shipment is sitting on the dining room table, waiting for your instruction.

1 Like

@Christian_Thibaudeau
@Tim_Patterson
It’s been quite some time but I still have the Biotest supplements sent my way unopened, still in the box, awaiting your instructions.
I feel I’ve let Biotest down as I received everything but couldn’t keep up my end by participating in the challenge. Don’t like this feeling.