T Nation

Belgium Beer Online?

anyone know of good places to buy belgium beer online? I’m overseas and wanted to buy an assortment of beer for father’s day.

[quote]troumagnet wrote:
anyone know of good places to buy belgium beer online? I’m overseas and wanted to buy an assortment of beer for father’s day. [/quote]

http://www.debierschuur.be

http://www.beermania.be/allnewbm.php

Good luck (or if you meant in the US call Andy’s Corner Bar in Bogota NJ. ask for George or Tom and say that Bjorn told you to ask them for advice. Best bar in the US according to Michael Jackson… (the real one)

[quote]TQB wrote:
troumagnet wrote:
anyone know of good places to buy belgium beer online? I’m overseas and wanted to buy an assortment of beer for father’s day.

http://www.debierschuur.be

http://www.beermania.be/allnewbm.php

Good luck (or if you meant in the US call Andy’s Corner Bar in Bogota NJ. ask for George or Tom and say that Bjorn told you to ask them for advice. Best bar in the US according to Michael Jackson… (the real one)[/quote]

the real michael jackson is a feminine child molesting faggot and i wouldn’t think a testosterone fueled web page has any room for his name.

try the beer cellar in houston, texas.

we all know texas is the manly state any ways.

vice presidents shoot people in the face here, and it becomes camp fire funniness. you can’t get more manly than that, and our beer selections reflect it.

[quote]texasguy wrote:
TQB wrote:
troumagnet wrote:
anyone know of good places to buy belgium beer online? I’m overseas and wanted to buy an assortment of beer for father’s day.

http://www.debierschuur.be

http://www.beermania.be/allnewbm.php

Good luck (or if you meant in the US call Andy’s Corner Bar in Bogota NJ. ask for George or Tom and say that Bjorn told you to ask them for advice. Best bar in the US according to Michael Jackson… (the real one)

the real michael jackson is a feminine child molesting faggot and i wouldn’t think a testosterone fueled web page has any room for his name.

try the beer cellar in houston, texas.

we all know texas is the manly state any ways.

vice presidents shoot people in the face here, and it becomes camp fire funniness. you can’t get more manly than that, and our beer selections reflect it. [/quote]

The real Michael Jackson is a chubby Jewish Yorkshireman and if you didn’t know that you’re not worthy of that beer!

I recommend Delirium Nocturnum and Gouden Carolus Triple. Not sure where to buy though.

[quote]texasguy wrote:
the real michael jackson is a feminine child molesting faggot and i wouldn’t think a testosterone fueled web page has any room for his name.
[/quote]

Get a clue!

http://www.beerhunter.com/