Belfort & Nastula Positive For Steroids

Well, it was bound to happen I thought, and sure enough it did. Thankfully, no winners of the Pride fights were dumb enough to get caught. Nastula kind of caught me off gaurd. I guess I’m not really surprised when I think about it, given his advanced age and years of dormacy from competition he could have used the edge. Could be a false positive though, who knows. I don’t even know why active fighters bother with Deca, it seems that long half-life comes back to bite so many of them in the ass.

Oh well, back to Japan! Let the fighters juice!!

I think it’s a shame. I would just for once like to see the old Vitor, the one who pounded Wandy from one end of the octagon to the other.

Fat chance of that happening. The entire match was just Vitor trying not to get hurt and waiting to collect his paycheck after the fight. Vitor has absolutely no heart. I have given him too many chances as it is. I don’t want to see anymore of his fights.

[quote]JaysonVirissimo wrote:
Fat chance of that happening. The entire match was just Vitor trying not to get hurt and waiting to collect his paycheck after the fight. Vitor has absolutely no heart. I have given him too many chances as it is. I don’t want to see anymore of his fights.[/quote]

Amen. I don’t give a shit that he tested positive, but if this kills off his delusional ball lickers once and for all than I’m glad. The guy is a flake.

WOW!

MMA fighters on roids, now who would have ever thought that could happen?

The next thing you know someone will post something about (GASP) Bodybuilders being on steroids.

What is this world coming to?

:slight_smile:

[quote]Smitty88 wrote:
WOW!

The next thing you know someone will post something about (GASP) Bodybuilders being on steroids.

:)[/quote]

Or football players.

I would like to see a report on accoutants on steroids for once.

[quote]Smitty88 wrote:

[/quote]

BULLSHIT! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Smitty88 wrote:
WOW!

:slight_smile:

Or football players.

I would like to see a report on accoutants on steroids for once.[/quote]

I’ve had a former pro and a few college players (this is probably pretty dependant on the school’s program atmosphere) tell me that they could count the starter’s who weren’t using on one hand. Whether or not that is hyperbole, I don’t know, but I think that’s pretty close to the truth.

I guess the whole scenario is kind of like “Don’t ask, don’t tell.” If you get caught you’re hung out to dry, otherwise it’s your own business.

Just say no.

[quote]MrCritical wrote:
Just say no. [/quote]

No.

Interesting… I didn’t even know they’d be tested.

[quote]carter12 wrote:
Interesting… I didn’t even know they’d be tested. [/quote]

There’s a quiz after every fight.

[quote]solarflame wrote:
carter12 wrote:

[/quote]

I think Wanderlei would fail the english section.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
solarflame wrote:
carter12 wrote:

I think Wanderlei would fail the english section.[/quote]

Question 21

In order to become the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, you have to successfully…

a) fuck Chuck Lidell
b) follow Chuck Lidell
c) fight Chuck Lidell
d) fence Chuck Lidell

[quote]carter12 wrote:
Interesting… I didn’t even know they’d be tested. [/quote]
All fighters in Las Vegas are tested by the Nevada State Athletic Commission just like in the UFC.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:

Question 21

In order to become the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, you have to successfully…

a) fuck Chuck Lidell
b) follow Chuck Lidell
c) fight Chuck Lidell
d) fence Chuck Lidell [/quote]

Regis, I will go with…D…yes, that’s my final answer.

I…would like…to fuck…

…eh, fight…Chuck Liddell.

Or defeat Liddell behind the Octagon fence.