Being There

Rainjack,
My heart goes out to you brother. I walk in those same shoes, and couldn’t agree with you more. The notion that the man lives without the consequence of abortion is ridiculous. Many would have us believe that abortion has something to do with health care, but less than 3% of abortions are related to health of the mother. the vast majority are questions of conveinence. While there are 1.3 million abortions in the US annually, people wait on lists for adoption, or pursue overseas options.

gojira:

I would like to first give you my condolences concerning your husband. I have had numerous loved ones go through cancer as well as stem cell treatment and I would not wish it on anyone. I hope that he pulls through. Tell him to hang in, it will be rough for a while, but keep him motivated and encourage him to continue to do things that he loves, if he can, because this does wonders.

Aside from that, it is good to see that you are making friends again on t-nation. I was even offended by your comment about abortion. I have not been pregnant, nor have I have ever encountered such a situation where I would have to decide whether or not to have an abortion, so I do not know what it is like to even be pregnant, but that does not mean that I cannot form my own opinion because I have not “been there.” That is horse poop.

I started reading your post and for the first time, actually agreed with you, but by the end, I was outraged and wanted to tell you how much of an ass hole you really are. A bitter, nasty ass hole. What the hell does your occupation have to do with your beliefs on abortion? Biologist, schmologist. Who gives a crap?! You are one of the most close-minded people I have ever encountered. You seem to only form an opinion on something or even care about anything if you are directly affected by it. You are twice my age, but I have no respect for you.

You do owe rainjack, and pretty much every other guy on this forum an apology for your inconsiderate behavior. You should know better than to go onto a site of 95% males and throw comments like that around.

I hope that you find peace with yourself and come to realize that the world is not such a bad place and everyone does not hate you. Just the people on this site do.

Have a good day.

Man, I thought this was going to be a really good Kosinski thread.

Boy, was I wrong. :cry:

I certainly hope everything goes alright for you and your husband gojira. Nobody should have to go through such an experience.

Hang in there Gojira, I certainly don’t hate you! I don’t agree with everything you say, but you definitley have the cajones to say whats on your mind even if it doesn’t flow with the pack. Don’t apologize to anyone, you don’t need to!

Fatal Flaw: Making a blanket statement dismissing the opinion of the male demographic on a website dubbed “Testosterone.”

Whoops.

~Terumo

LOL…I have never seen so many people get their panties in a bunch about someone elses opinion…only because it isn’t their own.

Isn’t it possible to disagree without flaming each other? Sheesh.