T Nation

Being Thankful

Well, recently I've had a few good things happen to me, education, job, training wise, and after I talked to a teacher of mine about a math exam at my gym I found out I graduated, not only did I graduate but I stayed the extra semester in highschool to attain what I needed for college. This is coming from a place were I nearly ditched school, now I am starting a new business, graduated, about to attend college (hopefully) and am doing well in my training....I thought about it, even though I work nearly 70hrs a week i'm happy as fuck, and everything is balanced....well just now as I was shopping online for some supps I read this.....

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Consult your physician before using this dietary supplement. Do not use the product if you are at risk or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or stroke. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are taking antidepressants, MAO inhibitors, or any other prescription drugs. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional if dizziness, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, headache or heart palpitations occur. Do not exceed four weeks of continuous use of this product."

And I thought....not only this but I have NONE of these problems....and I take it for granted everyday....I just have to say it's so easy to over look the simple things in life, such as a REAL chance at life itself.....I'm sorry I just had a moment, and felt like sharing, tis so easy to extend your views to the skyline and forget the wee things that count, or don't for that matter either.