Being Obese Raises Risk of Sexual Problems

I like big women. I’m not the owner of a weak personality that lets the society tell me what I should like.

[quote]therealest wrote:
I like big women. I’m not the owner of a weak personality that lets the society tell me what I should like. [/quote]

Fat chicks are fun, you tell 'em brah. I was hanging out at the local nude beach with one yesterday.

BG

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:
Fat chicks are fun, you tell 'em brah. I was hanging out at the local nude beach with one yesterday.

BG
[/quote]

Fat chicks are like mopeds. They’re fun to ride until your friends see you.

I once fucked a girl so fat. I had to hold her apart at the knees to get at it. I finished and laiddown on her, and it was like sinking into a mouns of flesh. So gross. I was 17 when this happened, and haven’t gone near a fat chick since.

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
I once fucked a girl so fat. I had to hold her apart at the knees to get at it. I finished and laiddown on her, and it was like sinking into a mouns of flesh. So gross. I was 17 when this happened, and haven’t gone near a fat chick since.[/quote]

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:

BG
[/quote]

Fat chicks are like mopeds. They’re fun to ride until your friends see you.

I once fucked a girl so fat. I had to hold her apart at the knees to get at it. I finished and laiddown on her, and it was like sinking into a mouns of flesh. So gross. I was 17 when this happened, and haven’t gone near a fat chick since.[/quote]

hahaha nice

I knew a guy who went “whaling” with some friends and fucked her on the beach outside the bar; immediately after he stood up, arms raised and yelled, “I just fucked the fatest ugliest bitch out of all of us.” and walked away. Not sure what ever happened to her; he went on to be a successful (sleazy) car salesmen.

[quote]DGarcia wrote:
I knew a guy who went “whaling” with some friends and fucked her on the beach outside the bar; immediately after he stood up, arms raised and yelled, “I just fucked the fatest ugliest bitch out of all of us.” and walked away. Not sure what ever happened to her; he went on to be a successful (sleazy) car salesmen.[/quote]

People like that makes me feel that capitol punishment is great. That’s what people like that deserves. At least

Fat chicks get cocked up way more than fit/hot ones…at last call the sexy ones who were bitches all night fet to go home with their friends who were equally bitchy

now that bigger chcik who laughed at your jokes and gave you a handjob is also going to get your cum in her bellybutton

I work at a club…big girls get all the dick the want.

[quote]therealest wrote:

[quote]DGarcia wrote:
I knew a guy who went “whaling” with some friends and fucked her on the beach outside the bar; immediately after he stood up, arms raised and yelled, “I just fucked the fatest ugliest bitch out of all of us.” and walked away. Not sure what ever happened to her; he went on to be a successful (sleazy) car salesmen.[/quote]

People like that makes me feel that capitol punishment is great. That’s what people like that deserves. At least[/quote]

Yeah he’s a piece of work.