T Nation

Being Obese Raises Risk of Sexual Problems

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20100615/EU.MED.Fat.Sex.Life/

“Obese women were 30 percent less likely than normal-weight women to have had a sexual partner in the last year”

“Nearly 70 percent of fat women reported having a partner who was also heavy”

“if people are extremely heavy, they might also have muscular or skeletal problems that make sex challenging.”

Is it really necessary to have a study published in a medical journal to come to these conclusions?

That first one really must hurt.

lol

Sounds like the “Stop fucking fat people” plan is working, excellent…

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
lol[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts as well… this is really obvious.

Yeah but fat chicks try harder in bed - they don’t know when they’ll get it again…

This thread is worthless without pix!

I’ve been over to the heavier side of the scale a few times with women, you gotta be really obese to be too fat to fcku. Up to 300 lbs, not a problem, over 350… things get weird. 400 lbs and up, I may as well be servicing a piece of equipment.

BG

[quote]dday wrote:
Sounds like the “Stop fucking fat people” plan is working, excellent…[/quote]

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:
This thread is worthless without pix!
[/quote]

If they max out at 350…does it count as two? Like a double bang…or if you and your friends keep score, do you go up two points instead of one??

[quote]WombRaider wrote:
If they max out at 350…does it count as two? Like a double bang…or if you and your friends keep score, do you go up two points instead of one??[/quote]

I only know one thing, if you make notches in your bed posts, don´t make them extra deep for more rotund women, you will need all the structural integrity you can get.

Finally, one thing that Oprah can’t do for her fans.

you aska for pic, you getta pic.

[quote]WombRaider wrote:
If they max out at 350…does it count as two? Like a double bang…or if you and your friends keep score, do you go up two points instead of one??[/quote]

We talkin’ raw or equipped?

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
you aska for pic, you getta pic. [/quote]

Which one is you??

off camera, stage left…I did the catering

Did we really need a study to tell us fat chicks don’t have as much sex?

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

[quote]WombRaider wrote:

We talkin’ raw or equipped?[/quote]

haha no raw doggin any fat chicks. There are numerous reasons for this.

[quote]BBriere wrote:
Did we really need a study to tell us fat chicks don’t have as much sex?[/quote]

There was hundreds of pages of research and calculas formulas to determine an apple would fall. This is nuclear physics compared to that.

Read the article… they’re also likely to have STDs.