Being Hard & Wearing Pink

(No, I don’t mean that kind of hard, I mean badass hard. Now that thats cleared up…)

I went to the mall tonight to get some stuff. I normally don’t go to the mall anymore, its just too much bullshit to waste my time and money. Anyways, I was walking along and theres these dudes standin there, 3 of em to be exact. And two of them had pink clothes on. One guy had just a pink shirt, but the other guy had a pink shirt, pink sneakers, a pink hat, the whole nine yards.

Now I know ever since Fat Joe wore a pink shirt to some gay awards show, its been all the rage. I think I remember him saying “not everybody can wear pink, you gotta be a real gangster to wear pink.” Yeah Fat Joe, not everybody can be a lardass, but somehow you manage to get the job done.

But this shit has gone too fuckin far!!! Every other dude I see nowadays has a fuckin pink shirt on! Every one of these guys seems to be shouting “hey! Look at me! I may look really gay, but would it surprise you to know that I’m really not?!”

Everyone of these guys always has to act extra badass too. As if you don’t look like a greasehead enough.

who cares?

The best are the ones who wear their girlfriend’s jeans. No joke, my buddy actually knows someone who does this.

[quote]edgecrusher wrote:
The best are the ones who wear their girlfriend’s jeans. No joke, my buddy actually knows someone who does this.[/quote]

Why?

Whats the message they’re trying to send?

I’m dead serious when I ask this, can’t wrap my mind around it at this time, too much tequila tonight.

its just a color.

I have a couple of pink shirts. A polo shirt and a hoodie. A few people have told me I look gay in them, but I think they’re just jealous that I’m in better shape than they are and actually look good in pink. Mostly I’ve gotten positive feedback.

I don’t have to act ‘extra tough’ in them either.

JMB

Some girls like guys in girls jeans. I’m not saying I will wear them (never have); but if you do enough squats and deadlifts you probably won’t look too bad in them…

?

Don’t Levis, Wrangler, etc, etc, already make jeans that make your ass look good if you work out? And they’re for guys. Huh?

This strikes me as another incideous invasion of the metrosexual lifestyle into our world. Show you’re more sensitive by wearing womens clothes.

Bullshit

Wearing pink was the rage not after fat joe, but after Cam’ron came out and wore pink shirts pretty much all the time… he gets shit about it a lot.

kno your hip hop dammit (jk)

Personally I don’t give a fuck, if I like it, I like it. Though I don’t own any pink clothing and don’t think I ever will it’s just not my color.

I can wear yellow, but only cause I’m a laker fan. (dont ask me about the lakers, i stopped watching recently because it was breaking my heart)

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Some girls like guys in girls jeans. I’m not saying I will wear them (never have); but if you do enough squats and deadlifts you probably won’t look too bad in them…[/quote]

You are being sarcastic. I am not asking you, I am telling you.

Some girls like guys in girls jeans.[/quote]

so it’s the end of the world already?!

I’m only stating that b/c I’ve heard girls say that before. Also note that the girls who have said this are only around 18 or under so that probably explains a lot…

I’m only stating that b/c I’ve heard girls say that before. Also note that the girls who have said this are only around 18 or under so that probably explains a lot…[/quote]

so why are you hanging out with girls who’re 18 and younger? Or are they the only ones you “feel comfortable with”.
Like Mike Jackson and the 14 year olds.

BTW, I apparently missed this topic originally, so I can’t tell you the thoughts that went through my mind when I looked at the top ten this AM and there’s one from PP titled “being hard and wearing pink”.
I mean…that title alone is just so him

Some trends that are [u]already[/u] starting for heterosexual males:

Capris for men

Nail polishing and art

Belly piecing for men and multiple earrings

As stated, wearing “women’s” jeans

Interesting…!!!

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Some trends that are [u]already[/u] starting for heterosexual males:

Capris for men

Nail polishing and art

Belly piecing for men and multiple earrings

As stated, wearing “women’s” jeans

Interesting…!!!

Mufasa[/quote]

interesting? We apparently have a different standard for interest. .
You forgot “man purses”.

Something to remember…

It wasn’t too long ago that earrings in men were sort of “radical” until many in the music industry began to wear them regularly…

Now, some parents are getting their young boys ears pierced at earlier and earlier ages…and for men, we don’t even bat and eye when you see an earring…

Mufasa

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Why?[/quote]

I have no idea. They’re like mimes. You know they exist, but can’t fathom what motivates them.

Mufasa: loofas and herbal essence shampoo.

yeah, but historically tough men wore earrings–think pirates!
Tough men do not get their nails polished and certainly not decorated. This is not an opinion. This is a rule. You can look it up.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Something to remember…

It wasn’t too long ago that earrings in men were sort of “radical” until many in the music industry began to wear them regularly…

Now, some parents are getting their young boys ears pierced at earlier and earlier ages…and for men, we don’t even bat and eye when you see an earring…

Mufasa[/quote]

Pink is just “in vogue” at the moment.

It has very little to do with a fat gangsta rapper, otherwise i would be weaing a chin chilla coat