Being Big & Fat vs Being Fit & Small (Relatively)

this june, i suddenly decided to go on a fat loss diet.
with my clothes on, i was looking big but when naked, i was definitely fat.
i started with 94 kgs, this morning i weighed 78,5 kgs.
i am almost satisfied with how i look naked but with clothes on, i just look like a regular fit guy.

all the women i know say i look million times better. all the men i know say i lost too much weight and i looked better when i was 90ish.
im really confused and dont know what to do next.
one part of me says ‘’ go on a clean bulk and build yourself up to 85 kg ‘’
other part of me says ‘’ women are always right, just do what they say ‘’

i think i was happier when i was fat :slight_smile:

whats your opinion on these stupid thoughts?

Is the goal of your training to be attractive to women, to be attractive to men, or to be attractive to yourself?

Or is the goal of your training unrelated to attractiveness?

You should do whatever is necessary in order to meet your goal.

I don’t think there is ever a good reason to get fat, even if your goal is to be big and strong. Unless you quite literally just want to be as heavy as possible.

Note that if you want to increase your lifts, you can add fat to increase leverages and decrease range of motion, but neither of those actually make you stronger.

If you want to look bigger in clothes, work on the stuff that gives you more bang for your buck. Shoulders, back, traps est.

Also, if you are still wearing the same shirts from when you were fat, get new shirts that aren?t so baggy.

If you’re looking for objective feedback, you need to post up some pics before and after.

That is simple and good advice from T3hPwnisher. Well said. Why do people complicate things so much.

My guess is that if the OP was actually getting naked with the women, then their opinion would matter the most because it would ultimately lead to some increased happiness and therefore become the goal. I understand the opinion of feeling better walking around with some bulk, but not being fat. Fortunately for me, my Wife doesn’t mind me being soft (not fat) around the middle if I’m bigger and muscular.

first before & after photo

second before & after photo

you look way better leaner, mate. People always do.

Now any muscle you add will be more obvious too.

Life’s better with abs!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Life’s better with abs![/quote]

Agree 100%.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Life’s better with abs![/quote]

thank you !

one problem is i still cant see my abs :slight_smile:

i dont want to drop any more weight and disappear just to see my abs. that was definitely not what i had planned when i started :slight_smile:

Before you looked fat even with your shirt on. You look larger muscular wise after. Good job on the progress.

I agree, you look much better. Good job! And you appear to have plenty of muscle still so don’t worry about that. And I see you are married so I take back that comment I made. Sorry about that.

[quote]Gorillakiv83 wrote:
i am almost satisfied with how i look naked but with clothes on, i just look like a regular fit guy[/quote]
Is this a bad thing?

If you don’t see the ab definition coming in with both of your after pics, you need stronger glasses. Dude, you’re right on track.

“The minute you look in the mirror and you’re happy with what you see, you’ve just lost the battle” Dr Cox, Scrubs.

I read this and that quote immediately jumped to mind. You should be happy with your progress, but not so happy you’ll stop progressing. This sounds like the stage you’re at, and personally, that’s the stage I plan to be at for the rest of my lifting life.

Also, due to the increased definition you actually LOOK bigger in the shirtless side-by-sides.

You look great, ignore the bro’s; they just be jelly :slight_smile:

thank you all for your kind words and support :slight_smile:

one more question.

what is the best way to keep your weight steady? ( i really didnt have that kind of problem all my life )

what im doing is keep eating clean on weekdays and have 2 cheat meals at weekend ( 1 on saturday night, 1 on sunday breakfast )

Looking way better now. Keep doing what youre doing. Beard was a nice touch as well.

LOL @ all the guys in your first thread that called you a rank beginner.

You’re looking better and better, OP, just keep doing exactly what you’re doing.

[quote]Captain721 wrote:
I agree, you look much better. Good job! And you appear to have plenty of muscle still so don’t worry about that. And I see you are married so I take back that comment I made. Sorry about that. [/quote]

no problem man :slight_smile:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
LOL @ all the guys in your first thread that called you a rank beginner.

You’re looking better and better, OP, just keep doing exactly what you’re doing. [/quote]

thank you :slight_smile: cant blame them, photos were shitty :slight_smile: