[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Hello children, this thread is brought to you by the letter

G

and the number

and the letter

P

Hear that McBaloney, if you stick your mind to it you can be whatever you want ! [/quote]

4 ah ah ah
[/quote]

I now very much like where this thread is going/ [/quote]

HA![/quote]

I’m a bad Count.

I can go all night

[quote]McMusclesNHam wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
You’re this much of a fan of bodybuilding but don’t know one of the Mr. Olympias was a cop?

I doubt most here are more dedicated than that.[/quote]

Ronnie was also a genetic freak, pumped up with a ton of drugs, probably got “special treatment” once the force knew he was a top level bodybuilder, and the guy has mentioned he can sleep 4-6hrs and feel 100%.[/quote]

Wow. I hadn’t thought of that. He sounds really really awesome, huh?

Donut Bath

My cousin was a professional bodybuilder in his youth and now he’s in the elite forces of the police, which comes with lots of stress and night shifts. He still trains regularly (at home) and does fine. He also has two little kids to attend.

[quote]Christine wrote:
I hate ham.[/quote]

X2

Thought I was the only one.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:
I hate ham.[/quote]
X2

Thought I was the only one.[/quote]
Three or four eggs over easy on top of a nice ham steak is a special kind of awesome. So, I don’t think I like you two. :wink:

On topic (???), Sergio Oliva joined the Chicago PD in 1976 and was competing up to 1985.

Other than that, I don’t have much to add.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:
I hate ham.[/quote]
X2

Thought I was the only one.[/quote]
Three or four eggs over easy on top of a nice ham steak is a special kind of awesome. So, I don’t think I like you two. :wink:

On topic (???), Sergio Oliva joined the Chicago PD in 1976 and was competing up to 1985.

Other than that, I don’t have much to add.[/quote]

When you don’t like ham, you have to ‘make it better’. Surround it with HAMBURGER!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/la_cucina_anabolica_italiana?id=2144267&pageNo=24#3915633

The ones hating on “ham” should try some Spanish ham, like jamón serrano.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Unpossible to be bb and cop.[/quote]

Isn’t this where you’re supposed to insert “PMPM Cop Photo”?[/quote]

Can’t. Like Twilight said, I’m a PLer and cop, not a BBer and cop.

[quote]Edevus wrote:
The ones hating on “ham” should try some Spanish ham, like jamón serrano.[/quote]

Its ok. But prosciutto is better.

Also, I hate ham, and love bacon.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Unpossible to be bb and cop.[/quote]

Isn’t this where you’re supposed to insert “PMPM Cop Photo”?[/quote]

Can’t. Like Twilight said, I’m a PLer and cop, not a BBer and cop.[/quote]

THIS THREAD SUCKS!!!

Did someone say “Twilight”? I thought we agreed to never mention the name of that movie again?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:
The ones hating on “ham” should try some Spanish ham, like jamÃ?³n serrano.[/quote]

Its ok. But prosciutto is better.

[/quote]

Lighter taste, can be mixed with strong taste food. Jamón serrano has a strong taste on its own, so mixes are a bit harder.

Did someone say “Twilight”? I thought we agreed to never mention the name of that movie again?[/quote]

It’s my nickname for the vampire dude who is bigger, blacker, and stronger than you, and, like all vampires, cannot take pics to prove it.

Did someone say “Twilight”? I thought we agreed to never mention the name of that movie again?[/quote]

It’s my nickname for the vampire dude who is bigger, blacker, and stronger than you, and, like all vampires, cannot take pics to prove it. [/quote]

Oh, OK. However, though he may be bigger, stronger hundreds of years older, and smell worse, he is by no means blacker than me. Dude likes goth for crying out loud. That’s like 5 miles south of emo.

It’s my nickname for the vampire dude who is bigger, blacker, and stronger than you, and, like all vampires, cannot take pics to prove it. [/quote]

Oh, OK. However, though he may be bigger, stronger hundreds of years older, and smell worse, he is by no means blacker than me. Dude likes goth for crying out loud. That’s like 5 miles south of emo.[/quote]

And only a mile north of full homo.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Oh, OK. However, though he may be bigger, stronger hundreds of years older, and smell worse, he is by no means blacker than me. Dude likes goth for crying out loud. That’s like 5 miles south of emo.[/quote]

And only a mile north of full homo.[/quote]

X2